2. 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

In the dead of night, outside of the complex stood the twin towers with bright lights illuminating all around, and below the skyscrapers also stood a man in a finely tailored black suit with his two personal bodyguards on each side

As they stepped into the building, a professional looking woman with light blonde hair approached the men with a too bright of a smile. "We have been expecting you mister Abbot," spoke the enthusiastic blonde. "You may call me Mariana. I will be my job here to tend to your needs," she added with a discreet wink to him as she led them towards the elevators.

Her blonde hair was tied up in a professional bun with two tendrils of hair falling on the sides of her face, enhancing her facial beauty; blue diamond earrings glistening as she walked elegantly in the room; her red bottoms adding on a couple of inches to her five feet two height.

The way the woman moved was so fluid and seductive to the eye, it was hard not to look away at the goddess incarnate.

The man in between of his bodyguards leered at the curvaceous body in front of him. The tight blue dress accented the curves of her plump bottom, making him smirk inwardly. He reminded himself of the last statement she had said and licked his chapped lips.

As they followed the woman, his eyes trailed up from her feet to her face as she turned around and beckoned them in the elevator, bright silvery blue diamonds stared back.

As she was being watched she decided to put on a private show for him. She leaned forwards, round breasts displaying just enough to lure him into wanting more, to tap on the button to close the elevator doors.

The man tried hard not to stare at the woman in blue, but this alluring blonde is making him feel some type of way. The existence of this woman made him completely forget about his personal affairs; he dreamed of throwing off those red bottom heels, roughly pulling her out of the dress, making her hair fall down in long blonde waves, and kissing her hard on her cherry red-

A ding from the elevator signaled that they have arrived at floor eleven. The sound pulled him out of his perverted thoughts efficiently. He glanced at the woman beside him and he caught a small upturn of her painted red lips.

Walking towards his suite, he ordered his two men to leave the woman and himself alone for a chat. He also ordered both of the guards to go downstairs and bring up his suitcases. The pair walked out of the door that sounded with a click as it was shut.

A young maid with diamond like eyes came in and set a platter of food on the table. On the platter were macaroons and coffee. She picked a plate of them up and offered them to the man. "I made our chefs make something special for you," the woman in the blue dress said in response to his lost look on his face. The young maid still watching the two gave them a departing smile and quietly left the room.

As he ate the desserts, the woman looked out to the ocean that glistened like diamonds as the sun's rays reflected off the water.

The woman finally realized that he was finished and turned around to unexpectedly have her delicate lips harshly meet chapped lips. She tasted the sweetness of the macaroons and she felt slightly disgusted for a second. A slimy appendage tried to slither into her mouth like a snake, but she pushed away the disgusting thing before she could taste it.