3. 𝙩𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙮

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Flight 7B3," a flight attendant announced

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Flight 7B3," a flight attendant announced. A female passenger with a straight red bob eyed an old man that sat beside her. The man could feel the gaze and stole a small glance right back at cold diamond-like eyes and he immediately turned back to the plane's fogged up window. Out of nowhere he felt a hand grab his bony shoulder that forced him to make eye contact with icy eyes.

"Give me the window seat or I will introduce Ms. Jeane here to what it feels like to have a knife stabbed in her neck, and her frail tendons and arteries being open like a pig for slaughter," the red haired stranger whispered in a dangerous tone.

In between her two lithe fingers was his wallet that was opened up to a picture of a white haired woman with a wide smile on her face. His wife she assumed.

Scared out of his mind and assuming that nobody would believe an old man over this beautiful woman if he reported what she said to him, he gave up his seat. She gave the man a small bop on his nose as a thank you and made a home for herself in her new seat.

She looked out of the window and raised a finger up to draw a diamond on the fogged glass. She quickly grew bored as they departed and whipped out a Tuscan postcard she received from her handler back in Vietnam.

"Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. We will be arriving in Tuscany, Italy in approximately six hours. Thank you for choosing Vermillion Airlines. Enjoy your flight," the flight attendant concluded with a smile in her voice.

✧ ✧ ✧

The woman in the red bob stretched her achy limbs as she stepped out of the stuffy aircraft. She briskly walked towards the women's bathroom and shut the stall door behind her. She took out a compact mirror and spotted dry blood on the corner of the mirror. She had forgotten to clean the mirror after killing that boisterous woman back in the therapist's office. After scratching off the blood like a lottery scratcher, she methodically fixed her makeup. Her makeup smudged here and there because of the little situation she had back on the plane.

She took off the irritating bob and shook her dark hair free, slightly tousling it to give it more of a voluminous appearance. Before she walked out of the stall, she flushed the toilet with her boots, repulsed by the thought of touching the germ infested handle with her bare hands. She covered her ears like a child as she flushed the awfully loud toilet and once that whole ordeal was done, she stepped out of the stall.

To the right of her was a woman that had the same red hair she had on earlier and around the same height as her. The red head placed her black designer glasses in her purse. "Excuse me lady," the former red head said, catching the other's attention. "I think your tampon fell out," she said with a polite smile.

The woman's eyes grew wide then got to her knees and looked around for the tampon, but she realized there was no tampon. The kneeling woman stood up, angry that the bitch had the nerve to not only lie to her but made her kneel on the germ ridden floor, but the other woman was long gone. Stupefied, reached into her bag to check if the woman stole anything but was immediately relieved to see that her wallet and phone was still in there. As she continued to check for her belongings, the only thing that disappeared were her glasses.