6. 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚

TW: Domestic Violence

Villanelle had worn a simple black and white catering outfit with a brown wig while Niya had on a simple black dress and a black wig and some bulky glasses. They both strived to make people overlook them yet leave a lasting impression on them as they slowly died in their hands. However, Niya wasn't ending anyone's life today, unfortunately.

This was the first time she spotted for a person before therefore if Villanelle is caught slipping up it's definitely Niya in the fault and she's dipping immediately. No questions asked. There is no way she's going to get thrown in prison with her and potentially getting murdered by Villanelle for messing up. She was going to make sure the plan goes smoothly so that the exact scenario doesn't come to fruition.

"Are you sure it is going to kill her?" Niya questioned the 'kill' part as quietly as she could while trying to keep up with the taller woman.

"Was wearing the gas masks and the skull printed on one of our ingredients not tell you anything?"

"I-"

"We're here," she quickly interrupted, clearly not interested in Niya's input.

Niya frowned at her rudeness before fishing out her handy compact mirror to check for any embarrassing mistakes in her makeup that she had spent two and a half hours on. She had always strived for perfection because if something wasn't perfect, she would probably go madder than she already is.

She sprayed even more perfume, so much so that anyone with asthma would have coughed to death on the first whiff. She then spread her cherry red lips wide open to inspect for lipstick on her bleach-white teeth. Then she brought the mirror close up to her nose to double-check if there were-

The mirror was smacked out of her hand before she could even look. She looked over to the perpetrator and growled. "You look fine." Villanelle deadpanned, groaning when she saw the blonde picking up the thing. She gave up and walked inside the building first.

As she hastily walked inside the building, pretending to be someone who worked there, a man spotted her and scolded her for being late. He didn't even bother to check if she worked there or not. While Villanelle distracted the man, Niya snuck inside when he wasn't looking.

While everyone was bustling about, rushing to get the food ready, Niya directed herself into the foyer. She looked around and walked up a staircase. She spotted wealthy looking people walk into a room and decided to follow them as if she were part of whatever they had going on. She assumed their target was in that room. And she was correct.

She walked into a room full of important looking people. The room looked stunning and luxurious; a crystal chandelier hung above four tables in the middle of the room with huge bouquets on each corner of the room. In the furthest table away from her, she spotted her. She strutted towards the table while greeting everyone around her until she grabbed a seat next to the target.