Training, Breaking Ties and U.S.J Incident

Toga smiles softly as she walks with her friends into U.A. She wears her uniform proudly. Sir Nighteye is the best boss ever. He was completely understanding on U.A and made a sufficient schedule. She protectively holds Izuku who week ago filed his degrees and him becoming mute to the government and his medical records.

He was wore out all over again and was in a very delicate mood. Seriously one word could send him into a panic attack. Shigaraki protectively holds him with her. Shinso with his sleep deprived body looks at Izu with pain knowing what Bakugo did. It was the ultimate knife. I mean how would you feel that you lost another sense from your 'best' friend but because he almost killed you.

They enter Class-1A the largest class of U.A with 24 seats. "Take your feet off the seat, young man!!", a blue haired boy yells to.. Dabi slaps his face. F'ck. Bakugo's here.

The four protectively bring Izu to his seat. Shigaraki taking his seat and moving his chair closer to Izu who shaking like a hurt animal.

"BLIND DEKU!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!! HOW DID YOU FUCKING GET OUT OF THERE!!!", Bakugo yells at him.

Dabi slaps his forehead before heading off to Shigaraki and Izu who's shaking and breathing becomes less even.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO!! How "nice" to see you!! I hope you know that you made Izu mute now! Your welcome! Stop bugging Izuku who I shall promise nothing you bastard who Izu kindly asked me not to beat you to smithereens and oblivion.", Toga says sweetly darkly with sarcasm. As the rest of the class files in unaware of the conversation. The blue hair boy gasping in shock, rage and sympathy.

"How dare you do that to a person!! That is not what heroes do at all!! I know I can't make you apologize so trust me at the time U.A Sports Fesitival comes, I shall make sure you learn what it means to be a true hero!", the boy yells before heading off with Toga to Izu.

"Hello, my name is Tenya Iida. Your Izuku Midoriya right? Okay, I'm going to need you to breath okay and count while telling me what you can feel.",Iida says softly as he easily helps calms Izu while Katsuki just laughs it off smiling.

Iida catches Izu's eyes that poured tears before the soft green round glasses. They were indeed reflect his soul and blindness. Iida gasps silently in his mind and stares at Bakugo. What has this classmate done to this kid?

Izu breathes softly now back to how he was before

Izu breathes softly now back to how he was before. Aizawa scans the room instantly spotting the shaking and flinching Izuku Midoriya and spotting the smug Katsuki Bakugo. Then Tomura Shigaraki who looked at Bakugo with pure hatred and rage forced dish within him for Izu. Then Touya Todoroki or Dabi who was ready to burn and freeze the living daylights out of Bakugo. Then Shinso who also looked at Bakugo with killing eyes. Then Toga who looked at Bakugo like if he was a villain and not just any villain. A true villain born from darkness itself.

Okay something definitely happened within the two weeks. "Hey, sir, not mind or anything but who are you and what are you doing here?", Mineta demands.