7 | we meet again

T Z U Y U

Sana entered the small bakery and looked around, as if she was searching for someone, which made her look very suspicious, as if she was a spy.

"Hey." Sana smiled, looking around.

"What can I get you?" I nervously asked, looking at Chaeyoung, from time to time, who was sitting down.

Sana shrugged her shoulders. "Just a muffin I guess. Chocolate chip please."

I nodded and headed over to get my tong, when my mum suddenly came out.

"Oh, hi, Miss Chou." Sana smiled at my mum.

"Hey, Sana. You're here quite early today." My mum laughed as she took the muffin I had gotten out, and handed it to Sana.

"Yeah. I was going to stop by your bread cart but I remembered you don't sell bread on Thursdays. So I came here." Sana grinned as she took out some money.

"You two know each other?" I raised my eyebrow.

My mum nodded. "She stops by the bread cart quite often when I go out."

Sana smiled at me and bowed down, and I did the same.

"Sana, meet Tzuyu. Tzuyu, this is my most loyal customer, Sana." My mum introduced us both and I could feel myself sweating inside and out.

I faintly smiled at her and waved. "Hey, Sana."

"Hi- Tzuyu?"

I nodded my head as I saw Chaeyoung in the background holding in her laugh.

"Anyways," I interrupted. "I think Sana should go now. She has some important high class business stuff to deal with. We should let her get to it."

"Tzuyu, don't be so rude. She's a customer, treat her kindly."

I sighed. "Okay, fine. Sorry."

Sana nodded. "It's okay. I'm usually a busy person but today's my day off."

"I see." I bit my lip in embarrassment.

"Um, Miss Chou?" Sana turned to my mum.

"Yes, Sana?"

"I was wondering if you have an Areum here. My friend told me that she was a baker's daughter at the party and as far as I know, you're the only baker that was at the party." Sana wondered as she bit into her muffin.

I froze, looking over at Chaeyoung who stifled a laughter in her seat.

My mum thought for a moment as she scratched her head.

"Areum?" My mum looked at me. "Tzuyu, isn't that-"

I took my mum's wrist and dragged her out, finally taking a breath.

"Tzuyu? What is wrong with you? You're usually so nice to customers."

"Well, mum, this is kind of important."

"Isn't Areum your friend in the USA, who is studying with Nayeon?"

I nodded. "But you can't tell her that."

"And why not?"

"You see, I may or may not have had a moment at the party with her, okay? It was really awkward but I didn't tell her my real name and she didn't see my face because I had a mask." I sighed. "It's really awkward to see her in here."

"Is that why you've been lazing around all week?"

"No-" I paused. "But yes at the same time."

"So you had a moment with Eito Minatozaki's daughter, ey?" My mum raised her eyebrow.

"...yes. But it was a one time thing, and she already has a fiancé, so it will never happen again, okay?"

"Whatever you say." My mum chuckled. "Let's go back out, yeah?"

I nodded as we walked out, only to see that she was gone.

I looked at Chaeyoung who shrugged her shoulders.

"Where did she go?!" I asked her.

"She got a call from her dad. She said she'd come back to the bakery soon."

I looked at my mum who was laughing yet again.

"Okay, no need to laugh at me." I frowned.