Epilogue: Golden Daylight

Eda hadn't seen the girls in a few hours, assuming they were still on their date. She didn't want to be a bother. By Titan, that was the last thing she wanted to do. But since they hadn't come down in hours, Eda was starting to get a little antsy. But it was fine. She would let the girls have their space... but what if something happened? 'Titan, I'm turning into a mother.' she thought bitterly to herself. Sighing, she sunk back into the couch and sipped on some apple blood. 

Minutes passed by like seconds, and now Eda was on the edge of breaking down. 'Okay, that's it. I'm going to check on them.' she thought. She placed her cup down on the coffee table, and got up from her seat. She quickly walked up the stairs, her thoughts growing more concerned. By Titan, it was nearly morning, for crying out loud! What were those girls up to? 

She made her way down the hall upstairs and peeked into each room. So far, the girls were nowhere to be found. So where the heck were they? Finally, Eda made her way to the ladder that brought her to the roof of the Owl House. When she got up there, her worried thoughts were immediately soothed by the sight before her. The two girls had fallen asleep on each other, which was a very cliché thing to see and do. But the two girls looked peaceful, with Luz protectively wrapping  arms around Amity. Amity's head lay on Luz's chest and the two girls almost seemed to be breathing in synch...

"Okay, Clawthrone, that's enough." She whispered aloud to herself. She turned around to head back down, smiling as she did.

The golden daylight of a new day shone upon the two girls. Maybe it was symbolic, or maybe it was just morning. Whatever it was, both girls knew, even in slumber, that from now on, their lives would be better and happier than ever.

And to think, that this whole thing started with Azura. 

THE END

_________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading! I know this epilogue was short, but I really wanted to wrap up the story in a nice little bow, ha ha. 

I just wanted to take this time to thank you for the great comments and the support you've given me. You all are so wonderful and I'm really grateful that you all took the time to be invested in this book like I was. 

Also, since this book is over, I will be now turning my attention to my Boschlow book. So you can expect some updates on that part from now on. 

With that being said, thank you guys so much for reading, and have a nice day!

~ Chaos