27K (A Celebration of Lumity)

A/N: Hello! Thank you all so much for 27K! I'm really proud of this story, so it's really cool and nice to see it get this much attention. 

This is not just a celebration of 27K though...this is also a celebration of Lumity! I wrote this back in the early days of the show, and now that it's unfortunately ending, I decided to write this! Thank you Owl House, and thank you fandom. It's been wonderful. And with that all said, enjoy this chapter!

Also, yes I do have a deltarune obsession, what of it? 

_______________________________________________________

It all happened too quickly...

There was so much that Luz wanted to say, to do. 

But all of that was taken from her. 

Eda...King...everyone...she could never go back. 

___________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 15th.

Luz opened the door to her house, her mom taking her palisman egg to the living room. The rest of her friends, Gus, Willow, and Hunter sat there, playing on her switch in said living room. A funky beat could be heard along with the phrase "Big Shot" being repeated. Hunter was clearly fascinated as he played, while Willow and Gus just watched him, Gus voicing any of the dialogue. Only one of the gang was missing: Amity Blight. Her girlfriend. The novelty of those words never wore off even now, as Luz blushed just thinking about it. Although, the happiness did not last, as a wave of tiredness took over, and Luz sadly smiled at her friends, who didn't really notice. 

It had been awhile since the Day of Unity. And Luz missed the Boiling Isles. She missed Eda. She missed King. 

It was her fault. 

She's the one who started it.

SHE CAUSED EVERYTHING TO-

"Luz? Por qué no subes y haces tu tarea, okay?" Her mom interrupted her thoughts. With a slight nod, Luz made her way up the stairs. Although she did overhear Willow ask if she was okay, and her mom responded, "She's been...more tired lately. Maybe this will-" But the last part was cut off as Luz was already upstairs and too far to hear the rest of it.

The hallway was dark, which Luz thought was odd as Vee was always upstairs during this time. Bu then again, maybe Vee was out with Masha...they would be so cute together. Luz couldn't help but grin at that thought. 

The door to her now shared room was closed, but Luz didn't really mind that much, as she thought maybe Amity was taking a nap with her palisman, Ghost. Now, trying to be a little more quiet, she gently opened the door to find-

"Oh, hey! Oh, I didn't know you would be up here so fast!" Amity squeaked out, dropping a pillow that she had been holding to the ground. 

Luz could only stare in awe.

The room had been decorated with light spells, with the room being flooded in a dim light. A giant pillow pile was in the shape of what could be a bean bag. Two drinks could be seen steaming on the desk, one looked to be tea, with the tea bag string on the outside of the cup. Ghost was curled up on a stray pillow next to one of the pillow piles. And to top it all off, two of Azura books were in the middle of the pillow piles. It all looked so much like...