One shot

Being the only child is the best. You dont have to share your parent's affection with anyone else. You get  everything you want
and what I  love most is the fun times you have. But as it fun now it also leaves a huge mark when its all taken away from you...especially infront of your eyes.

I guess its true when they say tresure what you got before its gone.

***

Three weeks ago,when my family and I were coming home from my tenth birthday trip, we traveled to Paris and we were stuck.in trafic. Aparently a limousine was blocking the highway . How stupid right? Anyway while we were in the car the leign next to us started moving. Then a black Mercedies Banz drove by with its windows rollimg down. I dropped my phone then leaned down to pick it up then the shot was fired.

After hearing the shot I jolted up, only to find my mother and father bleeding to death. Their throats were wide open and I could here them, the horific sounds of them chocking on their own blood. My mother managed to turn her head towards me and mouthed the her last words "Everything's Gonna Be Alright Baby".

I could see her soul leave her body. One shot, shot through the window , through daddy's throat and through Mommy's throat. The image of them got tattooed in mind.

Since then I got in and out of foster homes till I was fourteen and was taken into the worst foster home. Allan Marty's Home. It was so horrible there. Sure I had a rough time at first because I was teased but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I cried everynight. Cried about my parents, why was I even still alive, why everyone hated me.

I was a mess but I still got through. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months turned to years and before I knew it I had spent three full years in the Home, still without friends.

But the day came, the day I've been waiting for my whole life, there was a family that wanted a child, and not anychild they wanted a teen!