Voices in the dark

The driver dropped me off at home at about 3:30pm. Shary wasn't home, just like she said she would.

I got in and changed my clothes, ordered some pizza and sat in front of the tv. I watched some movies and eventually got bored. Then I decided to take a look around .

I got a good look around. I saw the backrooms,  the attic and all the other rooms. I finally decided to explore the basement. The door was a bit old. The paint was piling off.

I got in. It was dark and I couldn't find a switch so I decided to leave. "I gotta tell Shary to put a freakin light in here" I said walking towards the door.

Suddenly sounds of children erupted behind me. I turned around and it was quiet. "Anyone here" I said waving my hands around in the dark, walking down the stairs. 

"Come and play with us Sam" A baby voice appeared behind me. I turned around quickly my head hurt.

"Is anyone here?" I asked again. More laughing sounds filled the room along with fast footsteps that sounded like children running.

"We can play tag" the voice sounded "Tag, you're it" It said and ran away laughing. It's touch was so warm and so soft, I giggled a bit.

I ran after the voice but hit a wall. "Shit.." I said rubbing my head. " Okay,  I'll play with you just tell me where yo..." I stopped talking when something caught my eye and it wasn't the green light that appeared behind me, it were the two figures that were sitting next to it.

"H-hello?" My voice shook from fear.

"Come sit" One of them said. I walked closer and the figures started shaping. It  was first deformed shadows, then limbs started forming and when I was a few meters away the figures were now two girls. I could tell by their dresses.

"Sit" The other said. But this one's voice sounded like there were many man voices speaking at the same time, horifying voices.

I wanted to run away but my legs had thoughts of their own. I just stood there for a few seconds then I finally gained control. And as soon as I did I went straight for the door.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I repeated after closing the door behind me. I slowly backed away from the door and ran to my room. I locked the door behind me and got under the covers of my bed. And slowly drifted away to sleep.