63

Ming could see the water droplets painted along her boyfriend's skin. Running down each crevice of his torso as his dampened locks frame his face. Making the man look just as intimidating as he always did, yet even more attractive.

And she could feel his hands come against her from behind. Having nothing but a towel draped around his hips as the girl met his eyes through their bathroom mirror. Continuing to finish up the process of brushing her teeth for the night as she rinsed her mouth clean.

"Whats going on with us. . . huh?" His lips were heavy against her neck. Pairing with his voice that had never been so deep before as his hips pressed her into the counter. Causing the water droplets painted on his skin, to slowly caress her own.

"Yoongi—"

"You don't even let me touch you anymore, kitten. . ." She would. But at work the girl wouldn't let herself give in. Too afraid that he would catch her. It being the man who's name she used to whimper as if the word was second nature.

"Yes I do—"

"I can't even remember the last time we had sex, baby—"

"Yoongi—"

"Just tell me what happened, Ming. Tell me what I'm doing wrong." And just like that, her heart broke. Broke so carelessly, even if she tried to keep herself composed. But she couldn't hear it. Hear that the man thought that her distance was his fault. The girl was slowly pushing him away.

"You haven't done anything wrong, baby—"

"Then what is it, Ming? Huh?! What the fuck is it that has you so distant towards me lately?" The man wasn't one to lash out on her. Remembering just how afraid she used to look when he would do so, even if Ming knew that the man would never hurt her.

But the stress within his being was making his patience run lower with each day that so quickly passed. Barely giving him a chance to keep up in life.

And she could see that instant regret in his eyes. Regret for speaking to her so harshly. Even if she had seen and heard and watched him speak to people so much more disrespectfully before. Making them feel as though their life was soon about to end.

"I'm sorry, kitten—I just—"

"HyungJin." She didn't even realize his name left her lips. Making her aura turn vulnerable almost instantly as the man's face flashed through her mind. His face that she used to so desperately want to see on the night's where she knew she was in need of him.

But the girl couldn't keep hiding. Hiding the truth about the one person Yoongi had no clue about. Having came back at a time in her life where the man was already gone. Even if Yoongi would send people into the club just to make sure she was okay. But the people didn't pay attention that closely. Only doing the things he would tell them to do.

And it was then that he pulled his head away from her neck. Allowing for the girl to turn around in his embrace. His embrace that felt so different compared to HyungJin's.

"What—"

"We used to be together, Yoongi— a-and when I saw him it—"

"Kitten." There were already tears in her eyes. All while the girl dropped her head down. Wishing that her mind wasn't so filled with the thought of him. Of his voice. Of his touches to her skin. Ready to break the girl down in ways that'd have her body aching in both desperation and pleasure.