Chapter Eighteen

Merry Christmas all, and Happy Birthday Levi!

So, as promised, here's some Christmas fluff(ish) for you! Hope you like it!

Have a safe holiday season everyone<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Have you ever considered permanently staying in my house?”

The question had caught the ten year old girl off guard. Had she considered permanently living with him?

Of course, but she’d never say that out loud.

Way too blunt.

“W-what?” she stutters, slowly looking at him.

“You stay over so many nights, and come here almost every day. It’s a hassle walking you back and forth all the time.”

“I’m sorry,” she says bashfully, her voice sounding extremely guilty.

He turns to her, raising an eyebrow at her saddened face. “You’re lucky I don’t live that far from the wall, brat,” he says with a sigh.

She smiles. That was his way of comforting her.

“Would- would it really be okay if I did live here with you? Would you mind?”

“I did ask you, didn’t I?” he mumbles, sipping on his glass of water. “Damn brat.”

___

“I’ve never been to your home,” Levi tells her, nudging her side gently as their carriage approaches the pearly white stone building.

“I’ve never been to yours,” she counters.

He narrows his eyes. “I’m sure you lived there for three years with me, brat.”

“No,” Nora says with a sigh. Levi helps her out of the carriage, seeing the rest of the Corps arrive in their own carriages. “Your real home. The Underground District.” Levi looks at her strangely. “You lived underneath my home for years and I never knew. How’d you even get up to Rose from here?”

“I never want you to see that place. It’s the worst place to ever live,” Levi says in a low, serious voice. “And I found an entrance. I had found 3DM, so I was able to climb out.”