💞

Chapter 2 Season 3 is here baby. I have 700 vbucks and have to get to level 99 to get the battle pass due to the free v-bucks being so spreaded out. Wish me luck. I only have 3 months.

Ok onto the chapter.
_____

Midas slammed the door in frustration. He was pretty sure after this argument he would go on a killing spree. Meowscles opened the door and slammed it again.

"I didn't even do anything this time!I never do anything wrong!"Meowscles stomped right in front of Midas,who rolled his eyes and turned away from the angry cat.

"Yeah sure. Get out of my room."Midas immediately demanded. He loved the kitty but he was seriously about to snap. Meowscles put a hand on Midas's shoulder and turned him around.

"No way. I want to talk about this."Midas pushed Meowscles . "Well I don't!Get out of my room!"Midas pointed towards the door."Seriously,M?You sound like a little kid."Meowscles rolled his eyes

Why even bother trying to reason with his man?

Meowscles stood in his spot,making Midas grow impatient. He walked up to Meowscles and harshley grabbed his hand. Midas tried dragging him out but underestimated how much he weighed.

"Leave!"

"Get out!"

"You can be so annoying!"
Meowscles just sighed. He sat on Midas's bed and crossed his arms,looking down onto the ground.

Midas tried pushing him but to no avail,that didn't work either. Hitting him would literally do nothing at all. There were no options. Midas huffed.

"How did I...How did I even fall in love with someone like you?"

Ouch.

There was a long moment of silence. Slowly Midas realized what he said and covered his mouth.

Meowscles looked up from the ground. He didn't even know how to respond to that. How do you even respond to that.

"I can't believe you just said that."Meowscles forced out a laugh. "W-wow."

"I-im sorry!..I didn't mean it!

"No. That was a shitty thing to say to someone you've fucked multiple times."Meowscles slowly started walking towards Midas.

"I'm serious!I d-didnt mean-"

"Shut up!You can be so annoying"Meowscles mocked. He made Midas back up into the wall and slammed a hand right beside him. Midas jumped and covered his face.

"It's obvious you hate me. The least you could do is look at me. Or is that to much?"Meowscles grabbed Midas's hands and pinned them above his head.

"I..d-dont hate you..l-let me go!This hurts."Meowscles shook his head. "No..No I don't think I will. In fact,I think I'll just remind you why you fell in love with me."

Midas didn't even argue back. He regretted saying something so awful. And he didn't want to tell Meowscles how much him being angry turned him on 🤷.

Meowscles got on his knees,his hand trailing down Midas's body as he started unbuckling Midas's belt. Letting go of his wrists.
"Well..I thought it made you love me."

"I-I said s-sorry..."

He put Midas's dick in his mouth. Going down all the way without gagging.

"Oh f-fuck~..."Midas moaned. It's been a while since he's had his dick sucked. Really wrong timing he knew, but was not complaining at all.

Meowscles bobbed his head. Occasionally swirling his tongue around the tip. He stopped sucking and started taking his clothes off.