quick thingy

A quicky thingy because my last update on here was September 21 and y'all some horny mfs💀👋

This has nothing to do with my actual story,it's just a mini thing. Midas is still going to kill people in my actual story🥵💦
_____

"M-midas-..."Meowscles moaned out. He put a hand in Midas's hair and tightened his grip a bit. Shoving his whole cock in the male's mouth.

Midas felt himself get butterflies in his stomach whenever the kitty moaned his name out. He swished his tongue around the tip,wanting to pleasure his man as good as possible.

Meowscles's chest rose and fell,and his breathing became more rapid and he could feel the cum leaking out of him.

Out of nowhere,Midas felt the warm liquid shoot in his mouth and he quickly backed away. It was so deep and so much that he was actually afraid to swallow.

Mf couldn't give a warning??like-

Midas just stared at Meowscles while his eyes began to water. Not from sadness but because he just generally didn't know what to do.

"Shit!I'm sorry I should've let you k-known."Meowscles cupped Midas's cheek in his hand.

"J-just spit it out if it's too much!"

Midas hesitated for a moment. He looked the cat dead in the eyes before slowly opening his mouth. Letting the cum ooze out of his mouth and all on his clothes.

He wiped his face with his wrist,which didn't help at all. And the entire time he looked absolutely stunning.

Meowscles was a different type of turned on. This was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed in his damn life. (And that's on periodt ❤️)

He could feel the blood rising to his dick once again. All he could do was stare at the cum drenched twink in front of him.

"God damnit Midas why are you so fine?"

"Idk dawg I don't even try."

____

Midas's breed: Different 😈🥶

Just a short smut for all you sinners out there