ungrounded

I remember when me and my friends would print cursed images and tape them around the school to make people cheer up. We were caught and got detention but it was nice to see people smile for once✌️.

Enjoy this chapter,sinners.
____

It's been 2 months since Meowscles was grounded. During that time he couldn't leave the agency either which pained him even more. But after more than 60 days of waiting,today was his day to be set free.

Meowscles was in his room lifting weights and doing other workouts. He mainly worked out while he was grounded to pass time and work on his body.

As he was working out,Midas walked in on him and leaned on the wall. Meowscles didn't realize until Midas cleared his throat. The cat kind of shriveled up when he seen who it was.

"O-oh..hey Midas."Meowscles put his weights down and sat up. He felt his face heat up,mainly because he thought he was in trouble for something. Again.

Midas snickered at the reaction. "Come in my room." Midas demanded as he turned to walk away. "Okay..."Meowscles rubbed the back of his head. The two boys walked down the lit hallways,right past the breakroom.

Right past the other agents.

"Uh ohhh, they're gonna smash again."TnTina said,taking a sip of her coffee and sitting down. Brutus nodded in agreement. "Prepare yourself,they're probably gonna be at it all night."Maya added.

"The sad part is they're right next to myyy room! I literally. Hear. Everything." Skye rubbed her eyes,as if that would stop the thoughts plaguing her mind.(Skye I'm so sorry 👉👈)

Midas opened the door for Meowscles and let him in. First,Midas scolded Meowscles for leaving without anyone knowing as soon as they were in the room.

"I won't do it again. I promise."Meowscles raised his hand. "Good."Midas gave Meowscles a kiss on the cheek.

...

"So you're not gonna give me one back?"Midas sassed,furrowing his eyebrows and scoffing. "I-i didn't know-"

"Whatever!Just give me one back."Midas snapped. Meowscles crossed his arms and teased. "..hmph..well now I don't want to do it." In a joking manner,he stomped over to the bed and sat down.

"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." Midas pouted. Meowscles rolled his eyes and snickered. "Sure M. Whatever you say..."

Fine then. You asked for it.

Midas ran towards Meowscles and playfully pushed him to the ground. Sitting on top of him and holding his hands.

"Im serious!"Midas chuckled. He slightly moved his hips to get more comfortable and rubbed up against the agent below him.

"Ok ok!I g-get it!...Now get off-ah~"Meowscles moaned. The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at each other. Midas grinded again and felt himself get a little tense.

"Heyyy~..c-cut that out."Meowscles rasped.

Midas leaned back a little and just sat on Meowscles's lap,wondering what to do now. His stomach felt all warm and his dick was getting harder the more he thought about this entire situation.

Midas cleared his throat. "Y-you know,we can fuck now right? You're officially ungrounded."He reminded. His one good eye staring back at the cat's 2 brown ones. Meowscles looked down. He felt his member twitch & throb in neglect.

Midas looked at the kitty's erection, rubbing it with his hands. This made Meowscles contemplate on wether he should fuck the man or just let this shit go.