Cum

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO MAKE 😞😞😭😭

Enjoy lol.

_____

Meowscles walked into Midas's room. Hopefully he could get Midas to shorten how long he was grounded. He slowly but surely walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"M-midas? Are you t-there."There was no response. Making Meowscles worry a bit.

Meowscles really didn't want to have to do this but Midas left him no choice. He gently opened the door-

Midas was there with a whole bunch of white liquid in his mouth. It was all over his hands and his face was really red. Meowscles got hard at the sight.

There's now way he's eating his own...

"I-is that...c-cum?"Meowscles asked.

Midas swallowed everything in one gulp. "H-haah~...c-come here"He pleaded. Meowscles slowly walked over to his lover and knelt down.

Midas stuck a hand in his pants and grabbed something that made him moan. Which could only be his dick. He rubbed it faster and faster while moaning Meowscles's name.

Meowscles put a hand on Midas's face and stopped him.
"S-seriously what was in your m-mouth? Was it your o-own cum?"

Midas slowly smiled and pulled out his big,warm and sticky

bottle of Elmer's Glue for the world to see.

"No it's not cum it's my fucking Elmer's glue dumb cat. I'm fucking thirsty." Midas took the cap off and drank some more glue. Sighing in satisfaction.

"I think I'll try glitter glue next time."

"MIDAS WHAT THE HE-"
__

I hope the beginning where Midas was "jerking off" fooled you guys 😌💅Honestly,If my man doesn't eat glue then I don't want him ✌️.