The Nightmare

Don't worry guys,Midas isn't dead.

Not yet at least. Also,This one is probably gonna be short. Like,at most 1600 words. Sorry 💌

Enjoy,you sinners.
____

Midas woke up in a cold sweat. His breathing got heavier and thoughts of his Nightmare plagued his mind. He could feel himself tearing up.

That's the last thing I need right now...to be raped.

Midas checked his alarm clock. It was 4:00am. And since he wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon,he might as well get something to eat and start working on another mission.

First he brushed his teeth. Then he slipped on a pair gray sweatpants and headed downstairs. Not bothering to put on a shirt. As he made his way downstairs,he seen Skye's room open and checked on her.

She was fast asleep,her tv still on. Her snores were audible and Midas couldn't help but smile. She was like the daughter he never had. Later on Midas continued to make his way to the breakroom.

"Oh,hey M."TnTina said,her legs propped up on the table as she scrolled on her phone. Midas jumped a bit. What was she doing up so early?

"Uhh..hey?Why are you up so early?"Midas asked. The other agent just chuckled at the question. "I could ask you the same thing."She stated. Which was true. It wasn't like Midas to be up this early.

"I'm up because I had a nightmare."Midas admitted. He grabbed a pot and started making himself some tea. "What was it about?"TnTina asked. Intrigued by her boss having a nightmare.

Midas nearly felt himself throw up just by thinking about it.
"I...don't want to talk about it."

TnTina mumbled to herself. "That bad huh? Maybe you would feel comfortable telling Meowscles about it?"

...

"You know...since you two are...

really close."

Midas laughed. Knowing damn well what she was talking about. "Oh please..he would just try to have sex with me."

TnTina giggled. "Yeah. I know. We all know."She furrowed her brows. The moans couldn't get out of her
h e a d. Midas's smirked. "That's funny."He wasn't embarrassed or anything.

"It's not funny! Poor Skye,is scarred for life."TnTina jokingly yelled. That just made Midas crack up even more. He checked back on his pot of Tea to see that it was finished. Midas turned the stove off.

TnTina took a sip of her drink while looking at Midas up and down. Scanning all over his chest.

"I wonder what he's packing under those sweatpants."She mumbled quietly.

Midas sat at the table. "Did you say something?"He asked,letting his tea cool before drinking it. TnTina shook her head. "N-no..nothing..nothing."

"Oh ok. My apologies."Midas said whilst carefully drinking his cinnamon tea. (My favorite owo.)
TnTina continued staring at Midas,who was also on his phone.

She looked at all the features on his face and sighed.

No wonder Meowscles fucks him. He's pretty hot. Doesn't matter though.

TnTina stopped staring. She got a text from her girlfriend telling her to come over. Why at 4 in the morning she'll never know. "Alright M I'm gonna get going." The agent said. Already grabbing her things.

Midas was a little pained. He was scared to be alone. The agency was big and dark..and spooky 😳.

"W-why?.."He asked. Trying not to show how scared he was. "My girlfriend wants me to go to her house. I don't know why she's still up but whatever."She shrugged. Midas nodded his head.