Here it is

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAAAYSBDBFBF NO SEX THOUGH BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SERIOUS 🙈

Let's do this. Enjoy sinners.
_____

"So Midas where are you going again?"Skye walked up to Midas,who was packing up alot of stuff she's never seen before. Besides the guns of course. "None of your business."He hushed.

She should've just walked away but instead she continued to press him further. She wanted to know where he was actually going.

"Yeah right. As if I'd take that for an answer. Where are you aaactually going?"He stared at her. I guess her curiosity couldn't be helped.

"To a shadow base. Remember the one where they held me captive?"Midas continued grabbing things.

"Yeah? Why?By yourself?"

"Why so many questions,Skye? Don't you have a game to play with Meowscles?"And with that last exchange of words,Midas simply walked off.

So many people were getting in the way of him leaving it was exhausti-

"Hey M."

"Oh my fucking god."Midas turned around to see Meowscles,startled as all hell. He rolled his eyes.

"What do you even want?I have stuff to do."Meowscles came closer to him. Raising an eyebrow. "You sure are in a bad mood today..."

The man scoffed. "No I'm just on a hurry and people keep interup-" Before the man could finish his sentence,The cat had him pressed against the wall.

"You better watch your mouth. Or I will bend you over and fuck you for everyone to see."He cooed. His grasp around the man's neck loosening and eventually,letting go.

Midas's face lit up like a light,and he just looked away. "..w-whatever.."He sighed. "Anyways, I'll be back later. Make sure Skye doesn't set the kitchen on fire again."

"Oh ok. Stay safe,love you."

Midas stopped in his tracks. Meowscles said he loved him and they weren't even having sex...the butterflies in his stomach could not be ignored and he immediately said it back.

Going on his way.

His plan was simple, really. And to be quite frank with you, probably a stress reliever for him. He was simply going to go back to the place he was kidnapped and shoot it up.

Kill everyone in there EXCEPT for Chaos Agent because he wanted him to see all of his dead agents on the floor. And because he's not worth the ammo.

When he made his way inside the base,he was stealth killing people at first,but it was boring. And Midas hates being boring.

So he took out his good ole pump and gave it to em. It sucked for them but was amazing for him. Really funny actually. How did agents fail to take down one white man?

"Ughh I'm gonna need to bathe later."He said. Picking up one of the bodies sprawled out on the floor. He grabbed it hand in hand and spun it around. As if he were dancing with it.

Holding its waist close to his and laughing. "What a loser."He dropped the lifeless body to the floor. Midas could hear other people outside. Probably stupid reinforcements.

Why are you guys fighting for him?He doesn't even like you guys.

He looked in his bag,wondering if he had anything else. Grenades,smoke bombs, stink bombs, basically stuff TnTina would've used.

He grabbed his shotgun,holding it close to his side and smiled as he waited for a dummy to walk through the door.

And when they did,he kicked them in the knee and held the gun straight to his throat.
"You don't wanna die?Do you?"He teased. The man shook his head, frantically at that.