The Aftermath

Alright there is no sex in this chapter I swear. It's sort of sad I guess idk. Short chapter too.

Enjoy hoes
_____

"Nngh..my head.."Midas groaned. Putting a hand atop his forehead and rubbing it. Hoping that would relieve the immense pain he was feeling.

Not only in his head but his lower region as well. His body needed to take a break. But he also had to give the agents another mission to do.

He looked around and seen he was in his own room. Meaning his cat must've put him here. Slowly Midas got up and made his way to the break room.

All the Agents were staring at him. Like there was something wrong with him. Was he too loud with Meowscles?I mean,he knows he's a screamer but he can't help it. The dick felt too goo-

"Hey M..."Skye wearily spoke. Like she was scared of him. The other agents were giving him weird looks as well. "Good morning,Skye. Is something wrong?"

"Umm.."Skye paused and looked at the other agents,before continuing. "W-we heard about what you d-did..and um..why y-you did it."

She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Her eyes watering and her voice quivering. "N-no... one d-deserved to be raped a-a-and...the f-fact...you kept quiet a-about it I-"

The girl couldn't take it anymore and broke into a fit of tears. The other agents giving him a sad look. Midas was...shocked. How she found out about this he had no idea.

"H-hey!I'm okay!A little touching can't hurt me-"

"It w-was m-m-more than that a-and I'm s-so sorry..."The last part of the sentence was muffled due to her burying her head in his shirt.

Midas didn't know what to do. She wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon and he could see his henchmen walking past to see what was going on.

"I'm okay now. I promise. I'm just glad it wasn't you because if it was?I would've lost my mind."He admitted. Pulling her closer. She sniffled and slowly wiped her eyes.

"A-are you s-sure you're okay?"She asked. Her face red and stained with tears. "Of course. I am the one and only Midas. Im too much of a bad bitch💅."(IM SORRYSJENNDN)

After a couple more minutes of being reassured,Skye went back to her room and things sort of went back to normal. As Midas walked to his office he bumped into Meowscles. He shook his head and smiled.

"Oh!Hey Meowscles!I-"

Midas was pulled into the arms of Meowscles. He wanted this loving embrace to last for all eternity. Meowscles put his hands on Midas's face. His face darting from upset to worry.

"Why in the fuck did you not tell me?Are you okay? God I wish I'd known sooner."Meowscles panicked. He was worried for Midas, especially because of what he did to them after.

It was as if he went absolutely insane. He killed everyone all by himself. And came back a blood drenched mess.

I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go to get some food with me.

"Answer the question M. Are you okay?Are you in any pain?Do you want to talk about it? Actually that might not be the best idea..."

"I'm okay,I swear. It was a long time ago."

"Midas. It was only 3 days ago." The two looked at eachother. And the more Midas thought about it the more he could feel his happy façade crumble.

"I-I.."He had to catch his breath. Swallowing the lump in his throat and blinking the tears away. When he finnaly supressed how he felt,he looked up at the cat.

"I promise I'm okay."He smiled. "You don't need to worry about me. It's all in the past now and I handled it."

He pressed himself against the male's chest and listened to the soft purring that started to build up.

Meowscles sighed. "o-ok M. If you insist. But please,tell me next time. And don't handle things yourself. You could seriously get hurt."

Midas backed away. Holding his hands up in defense. "Honestly,I think I'm immortal. I'm always in life threatening situations and come out okay."He joked.

"Haha!Yeah that's actually.... weirdly true. Kind of scary actually..."After a brief conversation,the two parted ways. Midas walked to his room and started changing clothes.

I wonder if I should give them a mission today..

His body ached. Meowscles definitely overdid it. Every muscle in his body was sore. Worth it though.

Eventually,Midas closed his eyes. Drifting off to sleep.

___

Yeah just a short chapter. I promise next chapter will be more lit.