Pog

Another chapterrr

Sexxxx is in this so bewareee

Enjoy, my hellspawns
_____

Yesterday made everyone seem..off. But today,another person was going to have an interview with Midas. To become a henchmen.

So of course the agents were excited for that.

It took awhile for the man to get here. But honestly,Midas didn't mind. He hated doing interviews. They always made him,like,extra horny. And they were boring. After awhile,the man finnaly made his way to Midas's office.

He had brown curly hair and blue eyes. His smile was heartwarming and his voice was raspy. Midas eyed him.

He actually looks pretty decent. Maybe he'll work as good as he looks.

He could've sworn his face was familiar. Likes he'd seen him somewhere. Maybe in a dream?He didn't remember.

"Hello. I am Midas,Leader of the agency. You are?"Midas greeted. Looking at the files on his paper. A smile on his face.

"Noah Gray."He chirped.

The male could feel his heart shatter. Though his smile never faded. This was actually really breathtaking. He eyed the coffee on his table.

"A-ah uhm.."

"I'm sorry sir,is something wrong?"Noah asked. Leaning closer to him. "N-no not at all. Just sounded a little familiar is all."He reassured. Shuffling his papers.

The interview continued. Midas wanted to tell the man to just get out. But he couldn't judge him based on some stupid dream. Though if this man tried anything, it was a wrap for him.

Once the interview was over,Noah left the room. And Midas let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"O-oh my fucking god..."It was like he could just never catch a break. Yeah they were agents but jesus christ. He had no time to chill and when he did, something bad had to happen.

After a couple days Noah was welcomed to the agency. Nothing really changed. And the others treated him like they treat everyone else.

Skye would bring him to her room to play video games, TnTina would use his help to blow up things,Brutus just.. I don't know,Maya would fight him (as in practice lmfao) and Meowscles would force him to pet his head.

And feed him extra.

Midas was walking back to his office until he bumped into Noah. "Hey Sir!How are you?"He greeted. His brown hair slicked to the side. Midas smiled. "Hello Noah. Did you need anything?"

...

"No, I was just saying hi."He reassured. Putting his hands in his pockets. Midas looked at his features one more time. He had dimplesss.

Cute. Midas thought. (He don't like him y'all✋🙄just a compliment.)

"Ah,of course. Well,I'll see you arou-"

"Wait."Noah said. A stern look plastered on his face as he grabbed Midas's wrist.

Did he hear my compliment??

"I also wanted to say that you look.. mighty fine today."This man was being so bold and straight up it intimidated Midas. You can't just flirt with your boss. Unless you're Meowscles.

"Yeah,I know."He said confidently. Midas new he was hot. Didn't need to tell him twice. The snarky reply made the brunette smirk. He pulled him closer.

"Look at me."He demanded. Midas didn't know what was going on. Things were escalating rather quickly. He and this dude barely even talked and now the man is getting handsy.

Midas kept his composure. He was still a boss. Couldn't get all flustered in front of some employee.

"Yes?If you don't need anything else simply let me go."

....

"Im a busy man after all."Noah let out a sigh and let go. "Yes of course!My apologies. Have a great afternoon."Midas nodded with a smile. Practically running to his office and slamming the door.

"W-what was that about?"He let out a shaky sigh. He dropped the papers onto the table and walked to the bathroom,looking at his mirror.

He grabbed his comb and began to fix his hair. A knock on the door came shortly after. "Meow." The man already knew who that was. Who wouldn't?

"Come in, Meowscles." The door creaked open and in came the horny cat (when wasn't he horny.) Immediately going inside of Midas's restroom and closing the door behind him.

"Again? You already combed your hair today." Midas smiled. "Haven't we been here before?"He asked. Meowscles smirked. Confused.

"What are you talking about?"He wrapped his hands around the male's waist,pulling him closer. "I could've sworn you came into here,asked me about my hair,and attempted to suck me off."

Meowscles purred. "Attempted,right?That means I didn't get to do it all the way.-"He got on his knees. Midas let out a sigh. "Y-yeah but then I told you no,so you stopped."

"Well then say yes,so I can continue."The cat looked up at him. Palming the bulge and rubbing it with his hand. Midas pressed himself against the counter.

"U-uhm.."He didn't feel like doing this,but at the same time he did. And the way Meowscles was looking at him made his heart race. "Be a good man and let me put it in my mouth."

Ajwjwjndksnpekrjnoh jeezsjj
Midas thought to himself. There was no way he could say no now.

"O-ok but j-just this. Nothing else."He huffed out. Meowscles nodded his head and slowly started unzipping the others pants.

He slowly pulled the boxers down,and began to lick all over the throbbing cock in his hands. Midas tried his best to be quiet. He didn't want to cause any attention.

The kitty then began to bob his head back and forth,putting it all in his mouth. He was too good at this now. He's done it so much it was insane.

Midas threw his head back. Meowscles thought it was cute how the man would try to contain himself. Trying not to let any sound slip out.
It made him super hard.

"A-ah..nghh.."He moaned. Meowscles used one hand to touch himself. He could feel his hard on and took it out of his pants. Lightly stroking it back and forth.

Seeing this action alone made Midas cum. Just a little bit. Meowscles moaned on Midas's dick. The vibrations driving the man crazy.

"...i-im about to cum.."He warned. Barely being able to keep himself together. Meowscles noted this and felt the warm liquid enter his mouth and go down his throat.

He stood up and got in between Midas's legs. Grinding their cocks against eachother. This caught the other off gaurd and he moaned a fit. Meowscles wanted to do more than this.

He wanted to fuck him. To feel his insides clench around his dick as he rammed into him. But after a few more grinds he backed away. Tucking his member back inside and fixing his overalls.

After getting a grip,Midas fixed himself as well. Out of breath he spoke. "W-what was that f-for?"He rasped. Blushing beyond comprehension.

Meowscles smiled. "I couldn't help it. You wouldn't let me fuck you."He walked up to the smaller male and bit his neck. "S-stoppngh.."He demanded,and the kitty pulled away.

"Alright alright."He opened the door. "Skye wants me to play with her so I'll see you later."He said his goodbyes and walked out the door.

Midas looked in the mirror. He grabbed his comb and continued to fix his hair. "He's g-going to kill m-me one day I swear."He mumbled.

Today was a weird day.
____

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SORRY I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPLOAD 😭

IM LIKE 5 DAYS BEHIND ON A PROJECT LMFAO