Confrontation and Tarot

Me and SnowFox (a friend I'm staying with right now) just got into an issue with Devin because Devin needed blankets and wanted to my listen to him talk. After I went inside Devin supposedly lost his phone and started banging on shit like my car and when SnowFox opened the door they started yelling because SnowFox wanted Devin to leave or he'd call the cops and Devin said go ahead way just jail would be better than this. Right here I started taking to Devin on Facebook, I saw the number 4 several times which I posted about in my last chapter. Anyway z sheer the cops arrived he started ranting about here his inhaler and it being illegal to keep it from him when he hadn't been saying anything about that in the past few days. Then he started ranting about how I was looking in my friend's apartment illegally but SnowFox cleared that up by telling the truth, that paperwork to help with that was on its way since I either go back to an abusive Granny, a family who wants me to go to Granny, someone who can only keep me for a night or two or an ex-marine (SnowFox). After Devin left, I asked my new deck if there we any warnings about Devin I should be concerned about. I got this.

Then I asked it again

The black king is Devin - a Dark-haired man with fire predominating his charts, a spirited man

The black queen is me - Dark-haired confident woman, a woman with fire predominating her charts

The ace of hearts is where I'm heading - love and happiness, the home, a love letter, this card is particularly favorable card that indicates troubles and problems lifting

The red king is SnowFox - a Fair-haired man with a guy nature or a man with water predominating his charts, fair helpful advice, affectionate caring man, he helps you without much talk, his actions reveal kindness and concern.

What's interesting about the second pull is that he was between me and Devin after the escalation.

I would have pulled a third as is my habit with new decks but the second was pulled after a very through period of shuffling.