Seven Minutes

The first hour had flown by, Shouta felt good about himself as they returned to the party. They walked in to find that many people were sitting in a circle, a bottle in the middle.

"Hizashi, Shouta!" Nemuri called from the circle as they tried to walk around it. "Join, I saved you spots!" Hizashi looked to Shouta, who swallowed thickly before nodding. There were at least 12 other people in the circle, the likelihood of the bottle landing on him for any of them was unrealistic. He took the seat next to Nemuri as Hizashi took one between two strangers. Nemuri set the timer for the others, many couples not rejoining the circle after their 7 minutes.

"Shouta, it's your turn." Shouta panicked, not realizing that of course he has a turn too, it didn't matter if the bottle didn't land on him for anyone else. He nervously put his hand on the bottle, spinning it as hard as he could wishing it would just break to pieces. The bottle spun, spun, spun and finally slowed down, passing by Nemuri, then Shouta, then another boy, a girl, and landed on the next. Shouta's eyes followed the bottle down to the floor and up to a very surprised Hizashi. 

"Sure, lets go!" Hizashi jumped up, taking Shouta's hand as they entered the closet.

"Times starting!" Nemuri called to them from the other side of the door. Hizashi turned on the flashlight of his phone, placing it upside down so they could see each other.

"I wanted to say thank you for coming to this party, it's been really fun. I wasn't so sure about playing this but I'm glad that neither of us had to come in here with anyone else." Hizashi's smile lit up the rest of the closet, the coats around their heads seeming to fade away. "I also wanted you to have this." Hizashi pulled the cat plushie from behind his back, wiggling it front of Shouta tantalizingly.

"Thank you." Shouta snatched the cat away, hugging it tightly. "For inviting me, helping me, and giving me your prize."  They smiled at each other sweetly.

"You're fun to be around, especially when you say no to everything." Hizashi laughed quietly, his eyes lighting up. Shouta let the plushie fall from his hands as he leaned forward over Hizashi. "I-I didn't mean in a bad way"

"Shh." Shouta smirked as he leaned down, his face close to Hizashi's. "You can back out now, if you want." Hizashi shook his head, his eyes never leaving Shouta's. He finished his journey, his lips meeting Hizashi's lightly before adding more pressure. Hizashi's hands came up to caress Shouta's face, his thumbs running over his cheek bones repeatedly.
Shouta broke their kiss quickly as he heard footsteps, he grabbed the cat plushie and hugged it tightly, the plushie covering the blush across his face.

The door swung open quickly, Nemuri standing on the other side.

"Did you guys even do anything other than sit? Or did he just steal your stuffed cat?" Nemuri rolled her eyes returning to the circle. Shouta could hear his heartbeat loudly, deafening the others.

"He stole my cat!" Hizashi used the assumption for their own good, letting everyone believe nothing happened. He looked over to Shouta after they climbed from the closet. He exaggeratedly moves his eyes to the door before winking. Shouta moved his foot to tap Hizashi's lightly.

Once outside Hizashi reached out his hand, Shouta taking it but not before adding "whatever" with a blush across his face. They walked to Hizashi's home, hands glued together and faces red.