Alexa meets trust

AUTHORS NOTE: Heyyy so there are some typos in this one because my computer wasn't letting me fix the typos. Hope you can still enjoy this!

"You want me to bring you lunch?" asked Farkle.

"Food would only keep me alive." she said, curled up at the bottom of her locker in embaresment.

"Come on little plant, come back into the sun." said Maya. 

"I'm afraid something terrible will happen if I EVER come out of here!" said Riley.

"Riley that's crazy." said Alexa, trying to comfort her.

"Nothing could be worse than what has already happened!" said Maya, Alexa gave her a stern look.

Just in time, Missy walked in. Alexa rolled her eyes. She was so fake, with her perfect hair and PINK. Too much pink.

"Oh there you are, I've been looking for you." Missy began "Your not upset with me are you, because I didn't hear that you and Lucas were together or anything." 

"We're not." Riley said, cutting her off.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." said Missy "So if your not, then it is not a problem if I ask Lucas out because he is really cute, don't you think?"

Everyone rolled their eyes. 

"I loathe you." said Alexa with a smile on her face.

"Well, Lucas doesn't." she said "In fact, I think he is kinda into me. Shocker." She walked away. Alexa wanted to step on her and burn all her pink in a fire.

"I live here now." said Riley.

I wish I could too, thought Alexa.

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~

Walking to get food that night, Alexa saw Farkle standing nearby.

"Come on!" he said "We are going somewhere special." 

The words sounded romantic, but they were not used in a romantic fashion. Soon enough, Alexa found herself climbing into Riley Matthews' window.

"Helloooo ladies." said Farkle, walking in. 

"Farkle, you were out there?" asked Riley.

"I'm ~always~ out there." he said.

"At least Alexa is here." said Maya. 

Riley moved on "Farkle, you are the biggest flirt in seventh grade."

"Why, thank you." said Farkle flirtatiously. 

"Can you teach me how to flirt with Lucas?" Riley asked.

"I would do whatever you asked me." he said.

"But, I thought you loved her." said Alexa.

"I love both of you." he said. He paused "And I want you happy."

                                                    ~~~~

Lunch was a bit better now for Alexa Peters, now that she had real friends. Lunch had a purpose, a reason.

"Do you think he will sit with us or ~her~?" Riley asked Maya and Alexa.

"I try not to worry about things I have no control over." said Alexa. 

"Really?" said Riley "Because that is all I do."

Farkle walked in with his lunch tray.

"Can I sit with you guys?" he asked.