1

(Edited: 07/09/2022-M/D/Y)

Y/n pov

I listened to my music and stared right ahead while my sisters are looking out the window. I hate being in between the seats when I'm inside a car. I sometimes get dizzy.

When I was finally feeling sleepy the taxi suddenly stopped. We went out and the taxi  went darting away not waiting for the pay.

Now looking at the new house we're supposed to live in, it's super big. More like a manor that was built for a duke in the medieval times.

"Are you sure we're not in the wrong location?" Karin asked. Suddenly, it started raining. We rushed at the entrance with our luggage. Yui knocked at the door but no one answered. 'Okay no ones home so we bet-' The door opened and Yui and Karin entered the hou-no mansion. 'It's rude entering someones home so sorry for tresspassing/the intrusion.' I thought. When we entered no one was there and the door closed on its own. 'Okay, that's creepy.'

Upon seeing the inside of the mansion I was amazed and creeped out because the designs are amazing and who the hell still live in this kind of house where the chandelier is powered by candles(i don't know how to describe it).

When I looked at my right I saw a guy laying at the couch. 'Must be the son of the owner of this house.' The guy was wearing a uniform, I assume, with buttons undone from the top except for one. He has red hair and pale skin. 'Almost like a dead persons' I yawned and continue listening to my music. Yui then saw the guy and tried to wake him up. "Yui, you know that it's rude to wake up a stranger while his sleeping right? You don't even know him." Karin said. "I know but he's cold and he's also not breathing." Yui replied. 'Is he dead?'

"What?" Karin checked the guy's pulse. "You're right, he has no pulse either." Yui then tried dialing the hospitals number but stopped when Karin gasped. "Damn. Your noisy." the guy said while gripping Karin's right hand. "Y-you're alive!" Karin exclaimed. "Why wouldn't I be alive?" the man asked, confusion in his eyes. " 'What beautiful green eyes, it looks like a cat's eye too.'

"But you didn't have a pulse." Yui said. The guy then pulled Karin towards him causing Karin to sit on his lap. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Karin shouted while trying to escape from the guy's grip. "Heh. I'm about to take you." The guy then licked her neck. I frowned from disgust and was about to step forward when another guy spoke. "Ayato, what's the commotion?" I looked on my left side and saw another the guy . "Damn. Not you Reiji." He wore a uniform similar to the "Ayato" guy. He has a lavender hair and beautiful pink eyes, he also wore glasses. "This is the entrance hall. This is meant to be used as a place to greet our guests. Take your activities to your private room." 'Ayato' then released Karin. Karin then ran to my side along with Yui.

"And who might these people be?" 'I'm going to call him Butler-san even though his name is obviously Reiji.' I nodded to myself.

"Then who might these humans be?" Butler-san asked. 'You're a human too.' I frowned. "I-I'm Komori Yui and these are my siblings. Karin and Y/n. Our father said that we were supposed to live here." Yui explained. "Explain this to me Ayato." Reiji said. "How am I supposed to know? You never said anything about that, Pancake." Ayato asked Yui. 'So now Yui's a pancake? Is he hungry?' I shifted my weight to my right leg, tired of standing. "That's because you attacked Karin out of nowhere! And did you just call me Pancake?" She said while blushing. "What kind of person calls another person Pancake?" Karin asked. 'I agree' I thought while nodding. 'But he's right though.' I stared at my boobs. 'Well, I'm average.' Karin and Ayato stared with each other intensely.

"That's strange. I wasn't informed of this." Reiji said while putting a finger under his chin. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Did Yui just asked him that question? 'Is she serious?!' I thought while staring at Yui. "We shouldn't talk here. Come this way. See to their luggage."

And like magic, an old man was now standing beside me while carrying our luggage. 'He looks like his struggling a bit.' I went towards the old man and get my shoulder bag. I bowed at him and followed the others.

We're currently in the living room. Ayato sat on the blue chair in the right. Yui and Karin sat on the blue sofa and Reiji remained standing. While me, I was sitting in the back on the brown couch, leaning against it. 'Finally, a couch' I thought while relaxing a bit. "Now, in the interest of formality, let us begin by having all of you to tell us about yourselves and how you entered this house." Butler-san said 'So he calls this a house. To he fair it is a house.'

"Um, right, we-" Yui was about to explain but was cut off. "What do we have here? Are there really cute little human girls here?" I looked up and saw a guy wearing a fedora who looks like Ayato. 'Are they twins?' I thought.
In the blink of an eye he was now beside Karin. I can't see what's happening right now so I didn't care. I brought out my mp3 player, plugged my earphones and layed my head on the couch. Not long after, I felt weight on my lap. I opened my eyes and looked down to see ANOTHER guy laying there. He has an orange hair that faded to blond. He was also wearing a uniform like the two guys earlier.  I saw a choker and realized it was an mp3. 'I wish I had those.'

I lowered the volume and sat properly. I was now listening at the conversation. 'Okay, but this orange haired dude is rude and you head is also heavy. Lol that rhymed.'

The oranged hair dude spoke "That guy...contacted me the other day." He said. "We have guests arriving from the church, so treat them with respect." The mp3 guy said. "What?" Ayato asked in disbelief. "Are you telling me that Pancake, Melons and Average here are the prospective brides?" Ayato continued. 'What bride are you saying? I am still 18 and won't be planning on getting married ever.' I frowned. "Is that all? It's more like sacrifices than brides." Fedora guy said. "Oh, right..." Mp3 guy opened his eyes and starrd durectly at mine. "He also mentioned not to kill them." Mp3 added, I unintentionally shivered.

"Really? That means we're going to have a veeeerry long relationship with them." Fedora said while having a playful smirk. They introduced theirselves and after that I tuned them out and just stared at the ceiling.

'What the actual fudge is this situation.'

I stood up, not after carefuly placing Mp3 guys head down and headed towards my siblings. Butler-san told us to follow him to our rooms and I zoned out after that.

I finally payed attention when Yui tripped on air. "Seriously? Did you purposely did that or not?" Karin said, annoyed, but still helped Yui. Yui was bleeding a bit and I noticed that the guys kinda like grew fangs and it hit me. "V-vampires?" Karin said. 'Exactly.' I thought.

Suddenly Yui brought out her rosary the same goes with Karin but hers was color blue. I noticed, again, in the corner of my eye that Mp3 guy smirked. 'Why is he smirking?' I then heard Reiji said "Honestly. Did you really believe that fairy tale written by a mortal claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses and sunshine?"

'How about a silver knife? Or a wooden one through the heart?' I questioned to myself. "This just show how foolish and arrogant mortals are. And that makes me furious." Karin then ran towards the doubled door dragging Yui with her. 'Wow. So they just left me?' I sighed and realized I might've caught attention.
I looked up and saw that the triplets were gone. "Well, why aren't you running?" Reiji asked. "Uhm......y-you're v-vampires." I whispered monotoniously but enough for them to hear.'Why the fudge did you stutter.'

"Tch. What a waste of time." Subaru, I assumed, said before vanishing. "Then, c-can someone show m-me to my room?" I whispered to Reiji. "Very well, I'-" " I'll escort her." Shu said startling me. He then sat up and stared at me causing me to gulp and looked at the floor while biting my lower lip. "Heh. So you've finally done something useful, you good for nothing deadbeat." Shu ignored him and grabbed my arm. We then went upstairs. He led me to a door and we went inside. He let go of me and went towards the bed. "This is your room." he said before closing his eyes and probably went to sleep. I whispered okay and looked around the room. I'm glad it's not pink. (The room is like Yui's but is colored light blue.) I stared at MY bed for a while. I didn't do anything but decided to empty my luggage. 'What a tiring day.' I thought while looking out the window staring at the sun setting.

============================
Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed reading. Please leave a comment if you want to. Also, Do you know how to swim? Because I don't.