9

(Edited: 07/09/2022-M/D/Y)

No one pov

After the argument, the others were left thinking about it.
'F*** I'm going to kill that bitch' Karin thought while gritting her teeth.
'Y/n was so cool!' -Yui  feeling proud.
'Heh the mortal got some guts.' -Subaru smirking.
'Kitten was awesome.' -Laito smirking pervertedly.
'Average sure nailed it.' -Ayato staring at Y/n.
'I never thought that she's smart.' -Reiji reading while having a satisfied smirk.
'Did you see that Teddy? The delusional mortal bitch got roasted by the quite human.' -Kanato hugging Teddy.

In the mansion( I miss school but I don't have any idea what to write about it. I'm not creative enough)

Yui was woken up by someone shaking her. Yui looked behind her and saw Y/n. She looked adound and saw that she was in an unknown place. "Where are we?" she asked. Y/n explained, that she saw Yui walking towards the "forbidden section" that Reiji talked about. Y/n said that she tried to call her but it seems like it fell into deaf ears so she chased Yui and felt something was off and now they are in this situation. "Thank you Y/n, let's go back before we get in trouble." Yui said. Y/n nodded and walked back with Yui. I noticed a shadow from the corner of my eyes but ignored it because I can't have both of us hurt.

When Y/n and Yui was finally out of sight, a man with long greenish-black hair went out of the shadows. "Damn it, I almost got her but because of that petty human she got away." the man said and went to the opposite way where Yui was supposed to go.

Y/n pov (after such a long time)

Everything was weird today. But first I'd like to congratulate myself for what I did to Karin. I wasn't supposed to do that but I just thought it would be awesome to do it. What a big accomplishment self, very good.

Anyways, it was really weird today. When I was walking around the garden I saw a gazebo, there sat a woman with her hair color like Shu but resembles the face of Reiji. And she looked at me with a pointed look before softening. She mouthed something I didn't hear nor understand. Then a strong wind blows and then she was gone.

Another one is that I saw The Albino woman again. She was standing behind the cell bars. I just happened to arrive at that place because of too much roaming around. I had a lot of free time. So, she was also staring but at me. I feel like she was staring at my back, I wanted to turn around but didn't. She said 'Run' before she backed away into the darkness. I frowned then turned around.

I saw a man standing 2 feet away from me. He has dark-greenish hair. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I uhh" but befire I could answer Subaru appeared. "What are you doing here Richter?" Subru spat. "That's not how you talk to your Uncle." 'Richter' said. I just stayed behind Subaru because I was scared of the Richter guy. He was glaring at me like he wants me gone.

I didn't realize that the man was gone and Subaru was shaking me. "Oi Y/n look at me." He said. I looked at him and looked down quickly. Subaru's grip on my shoulders tightened. "How did you get here?" He said with a little venom in his voice. "I-i just r-roamed around and got here." I explained. "Tch. Don't ever come her agin. Understood?!" he shouted and I flinched. "Why?" I accidentally said causing me to cover my mouth. "Hah?!" he raised an eyebrow looking at me pissed. 'Just ask him' "Is it because your mother was here?" I asked nervously, my heart pounding loudly inside my chest. I was suddenly pushed into the wall. "How did you know that?" Subaru asked venomously. I couldn't answer because my breathing is unstable. Subaru didn't wait for an answer and bit my throat. I gasped loudly and tried to push him. The pain got worst and I'm now feeling dizzy. The last thing I heard was Subaru saying "If you don't answer me then let me bite you to death." (Hibari Kyoya feels. Hibari: shut up herbivore.   A/n:Hai)

And that's where the weird situations stop. Subaru sucked lots of blood and I feel nauses.

No one pov

Y/n decided to go down and drink some water. On the way to the kitchen she saw Yui dressed in a violet dress and she also wore violet gloves. Ayato was also there. "Yui?" Y/n called. Yui turned towards Y/n and she backed away cause Yui's eyes was now color green. "Who are you?" Y/n asked now glaring.

'Yui' smiled. 'I don't like that smile it's creepy.' Y/n thought. "Look who's here. A puny human." 'Yui'said. "How are you still here?! What did you do to chichinashi?!" Ayato shouted dull with rage. "Let's just say someone helped me." 'Yui' said now looking smug. 'Wait she must be' "Cordelia?" Y/n blurted out. The two looked at her. "How do you know my name?/How do you know this bitch?" they both asked. Y/n just stood there silent but shouting internally. 'Whytthefudgedidyousaythatyoufrickenmouth! Iwannacrowlinaholeanddie. Pleasehelpmeeehhh! AnyonepleasejustbargeintheconversationsoIdon'texoplain.' Y/n thought mentally crying crocodile tears. (yeah I just did that)

============================
Yo guys I'm sorry if it's short but I'll try my best to write a nice plot hioefully not getting myself confused. Anyways, have a great day everyone! Sorry for any typos and wrong grammars and spellings.

Do you stutter in front of your crush? 😏