11

(Edited: 07/09/2022)

No one pov

'I hope there won't be any more troubles from now on.' Y/n sighed and continued walking in the hallway of darkness. She arrived at her room and changed into her pajamas and slept.

When they arrived at the mansion Y/n quickly changed into black pants, black tee shirt that was covered by a black hoody, the hood havung cat earss and a black ankle boots. It seems that she's preparing for a funeral. She went out her room with a book in hand.

Y/n sat down on one of the many sofas they have in the mansion specifically in the room where Cordelia and Richter showed up. After waiting for sometime finally the two said person showed up. "Ara~ara~ Little Y/n is here, have you been waiting for us?" Cordelia asked leaning on the railing? with Richter behind her with furrowed eyebrows. Y/n just raised an eyebrow to her question and ignored her. Cordelia wasn't pleased and was about to shout at her but Reiji showed up.

Y/n just focused on her book then closed it just to look up and see Cordelia kissing Reiji. 'I wonder if he enjoyed it?' Suddenly someone interrupted them. "What the actual fuck are you doing?!" Karin shouted confused as fuck. "Please refrain from shouting  or else." Reiji said more like commanded. "But-" Karin was cut off by Ayato. "Just shut up Melons." he said glaring at her. Karin just blushed then glared at 'Yui'. 'Ugh she's blushing in this situation just how desperate is she?' Y/n held back from rolling her eyes.

"Do you really think that you're still useful to me? Your just a woman who is obsessed with my brother." Richter said with disgust. "Richter what do you mean? Did you plan this in the first place?" Cordelia asked bewildered. Y/n tuned them out looking bored and tired of her life. Karin just looked at them smirking. "Bitch you're really a naive one." Karin said to Cordelia. "Shut up mortal!! You don't know me! For all you could know I can rip your head out that body of yours and crush it!!" Cordelia shouted with rage. She suddenly stumbled closing her eyes.

"Damn bitxh! Stop fighting back!"  She said holding her head. Ayato took the chance to grab her and throw her to Laito who's standing close by. They began to fight and Yui finally returned. "Ayato... kun?" she said causing Ayato to be distracted and was stabbed. Yui watched in horror and was about to run when Laito stopped her. "Bitch-chan it's dangerous besides Ayato can handle the sutuation." he said smirking at Yui but Yui still felt worried.

When the situation got worse Yui suddenly ran down the stairs holding the silver knife that Subaru gave her. "With this no one will get hurt." she said then stabbed herself Karin gasping and Y/n watching with narrowed eyes. 'She's still stupid' Y/n thought. "NO!!" Richter shouted then Ayato stabbed him. Y/n walked towards the unconscious. chichinashi and kneeled down. Yui's suddenly opened her eyes. "Did she really thought I'll be gone after that? Ha ha ha ha" Cordelia said. Y/n looked at her then whispered. "You're stupid." Cordelia was shocked then her eyes closed.

Ayato picked Yui up and layed her on the couch. "Can I remove this Subaru?" He asked. "I'll do it" Subaru said and proceeded on taking the knife out. He stood up then Y/n handed him a white cloth. Subaru took it and Y/n leaned at the wall closing her eyes. "Fu~ fu~ aren't you worried Kitten?" Laito asked. Y/n lightly shook her head still closing her eyes. "Why is that?" he questioned. "Because you'll do something. Why don't you just chase that Richter guy. For all you could know he's still alive." Y/n muttered. "How are you sure?" Laito put a finger under Y/n's chin. She opened her eyes and glared at Laito. Her eyes saying 'I just know'. Laito chuckled then disappeared probably looking for Richter.

Everyone was waiting for Reiji to return. "Why do they worry about that whore? It's better that she's dead." Karin complained. 'Because she's more important than you?' Y/n thought, annoyed at the 'sxut' standing beside her.
Finally Reiji came back with a potion in hand. He said he was unsure about this then Kanato ripped his teddy bear just to bring out one small bottle. For sime reason they know what that is and Reiji mixed it with his potion and gave it to Ayato. Ayato mouth to mouthed Yui then hooray! She woke up and was thirsty. The end.

'Well that was dull.' Y/n laying in her bed wrapped around the blanket like a burrito. 'What will happen now? What's the purpose of those Mothers showing up in front of me?' Y/n sighed and unwrapped her self from the blanket(😂 😂 hahahaha) and layed properly before sleeping not before Shu plopping down beside her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Y/n didn't care anymore  or because it was cold, the blanket was also thin and as long as Shu didn't do something.

============================
Sorry for this chapter Author was lazy and didn't continue writing the part where they were fighting. It will take a while for me to post some chapters because I'll work in the plot and 'study' for more scenes because I don't play the game.

Do you play otome games? Or do you know what it is? Because I know what it is but I don't really play it.