12

(Edited: 07/09/2022)
No one pov

It was a peaceful day, at least for Y/n. She was planning to talk to Yui about the voices so she waited for Yui to go out the garden because she was lazy to go to her room. But for now she spend her time listening to music and draw.

Y/n finally saw Yui and she ran (Edsheeran,.....sorry) towards the garden. She was going to walk towards Yui but she can't see her because of the mist. 'why is it misty all of a sudden?" Yui?" Y/n quitely said. "Yui where are you? It's time to go inside." She looked around. 'Maybe she already left.' "Yui?" Y/n suddenly heard foot steps. 'Or maybe not.' "Yui is that you?" she was regretting going here now. 'Maybe this was a bad idea. Yeah it really is. I should've waited for her inside. Let's go back.' Y/n turned around and was about to go back but she was stopped by a figure blocking her way.

Y/n stopped in her tracks and looked up. She gulped when she saw the 'person's' face and backed away. She bumped into something, again, while doing that and someone gripped her shoulders. Y/n gulped and her heart was beating fast and loud. 'Bruh am I getting kidnapped right now?' she thought before blacking out.

Y/n woke up and was met by an unfamiliar surrounding. She blinked twice before sitting down. 'Ugh can't they atleast lay me down? Atleast it's comfortable.' She was holding her head and noticed she wasn't seating on a chair but on someone's lap. Her eyes widened and she looked to her left. She saw a guy leaning on a chair and staring at her.

"Finally awake now ey? Flower." That someone said and moved suddenly, Y/n was about to fall but someone guy held her waist and continued on sitting properly. "Well aren't you the quite type." Someone guy said and pulled Y/n closer and rested his chin on top of her head. "You better talk or else." Someone guy said with a more lower tone of voice. "Yuma that's unfair! Don't just keep her to yourself!" Another someone complained. "Shut up you can have that one laying there!" Yuma shouted towards complaining guy.

Y/n was still leaning on 'Yuma's' chest she finally got tired of it and tried to leave. 'Yuma' surprisingly let her go and she proceeded on walking towards Yui. "What do you think your doing?" Questioned another guy. Y/n ignored questioning guy and kneeled beside Yui. She poked Yui's cheek and she moved a bit. Y/n did it again and this time Yui stirred awake. "Hmm.. Hmmn.....Y/n?" Yui asked. Y/n waved a little before standing up and sat on a chair nearby. The guys stared at her but looked away and focused on Yui except for one. Y/n ignored the staring guy and listened to the conversation.

'So we are going to stay here?' Y/n thought, 'Great more vampires' she sighed helplessly. "Stay here? I won't. I'm going back. Let's go Y/n!" Yui grabbed Y/n's hand. "Going back? So your going back to the Sakamaki manor where they treat you as a toy?" Ruki said. 'What's the difference if we stay here?' Y/n tightened her hold to Yui's hand. "You're all vampires so wouldn't it be the same?" Yui countered' Yeah go tell them Yui!'. "Don't dare compare us to them! We have self-control at the very least." Ruki said but Yui and Y/n doesn't believe it.

"How irritating. We can give a damn less wether you believe us or not." Kou yelled at Yui. Ruki agreed and called Yui Eve. "You... definitely are...Eve." Azusa said. "I-I'm not! I'm not Eve!" "——I've had enough of this! Shut your trap and comply!" Yuma yelled at her.

Ruki suddenly held Yui's chin and forces her to look at him. They stared at each other for a while and Y/n stood there fogotten. 'Well this is awkward. Imagine being kidnapped and they only focus on one person. How troublesome.' Y/n thought and continued on watching them. 'Even Yui forgot I was here.' Y/n pouted. Ruki led Yui to a room and closed it.

'So what am I supposed to do?' Y/n thought still standing there. "How troublesome, if you kidnap someone make sure to keep an eye on them." she whispered to herself then sighed. This caught the brothers attention. She payed no mind and walked up stairs where Yui stayed. "Oi where the hell are you going?" someone shouted. Y/n looked back and pointed to the door and entered.