FXXX!

I'm sorry to get your hopes up but this is not a chapter so hehehe? I'm just gonna rant to make myself better.

FXXX I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY OTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NOW ALL MY HISTORY IN YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE ARE GONE TT_TT JUST FXXX DXXXXX BXXXX BXXXXXXX THOSE WERE IMPORTAN!!  TT_TT

But it's a relief that my wattpad was safe. Thank God. Just thinking about losing my story,drafts and library was a nightmare come true. TT~TT I was relieved when I checked if it was still here.

I'M SO STUPID! NOW I NEED TO.........*sigh*....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*heavy panting*

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for disappointing you π_π.

One last thing

I hate you modules.

Stay safe everyone! Remember to always wash your hands and stuff. Be careful y'all. I miss my old email account and I can't remember my password. TT_TT

Edit: the reason I'm having a hiatus is because of school and writer's block. Sorry for this late edit but I'm thankful that some of y'all are waiting for my story. Stay sad (lmao i meant safe) everyone!