14

(edited:07/09/2022-M/D/Y)

No one pov
Yuma set Y/n down on the chair in front of Yui's. Yui was laying down on a couch with a thin blanket on her. 'Maybe she fainted?' Y/n thought. "Oi, flower you better sleep so you'll get used to the time change." Yuma said. Y/n nodded and pulled her knees to her chest hugging it and her head turned to the side away from Yuma.

After some time Yui woke up. She tried to sit up but got dizzy. "You're finally awake" Someone said and Yui looked to her right to find Yuma. She tried to sit properly again but failed and layed down closing her eyes. "Tch." Yuma stood up holding the jar of sugar cubes and went towards where Yui was and sat down. He opened the jar and brought a sugar cube to his mouth and bit it. He leaned down "Wha-" then put the sugar cube in Yui's mouth. (What a description. Hahaha I actually like this scene.) Yuma retreated and pushed the sugar cube in her mouth. "I gave something precious to me so you better eat it." Yuma said before standing up and scooping Y/n into his arms. Y/n's face scrunched up a bit then went back to normal and Yuma teleported. This, Yui didn't notice. "It's sweet" she said.

Y/n woke up feeling like someone was hugging her. She instinvly look up and she saw Yuma's face. She gulped the looked down and saw that his arms were wrapped around her waist, tightly not letting go. (Picture above is what they look like except Yuma was sleeping.)

Y/n tried to wake him up but he only complained and he hugged her more now his head on her shoulders. 'Am I being treated like a teddy bear right now?' she thought sweatdropoing. Yuma suddenly nuzzled her and she took a sharp breathe then shivered.

"Y-yuma-kun please wake up." Y/n said shaking him. He didn't budge and Y/n tried to remove his arms around her but clearly failed. She suddenly thought something. 'Though it might not work.' Y/n blowed at his ears and he jolted awake. Y/n stiffled a giggle and Yuma caught her in the act. "Teme, you dare wake me up and laugh at me!?" Y/n cleared her expression and looked at Yuma acting confused.

"Don't give me that look." Yuma said annoyed. Y/n took the chance and broke through his grip but Yuma caught her hand and pulled her back. Y/n groaned and Yuma looked amused and irritated. "Where do you think you're going?" Y/n didn't answer and ofcourse Yuma got more irritated. 'I'm surprised he didn't explode' Y/n thought.

Y/n tried, again, to release her self from Yuma's (You must, sorry can't help it.) grip but her effort was left in vain. "You're lucky that I'm already full from drinking Sow's(Yui) blood." 'I'm never lucky you bastard.' Y/n thought before Yuma hoisted her up with one hand. She punched Yuma's back and he got annoyed. "Oi! Quit doing that." He said but Y/n continued on doing so. 'Not until you let me down' She thought, Yuma fixed her postion and she was now 'sitting' in Yuma's left arm. (The one he did on Yui if you remember.) Y/n gave up and she just let Yuma take her to who knows where.

Yuma set Y/n down on the floor before walking to his bed and removed his shirt. Y/n closed her eyes and also covered it with his hands. 'What the frick is he doing?!' she thought before feeling someone poking her head. "Oi stop thinking things and follow me." Yuma said. Y/n didn't move and took a peak and saw that Yuma was wearing a robe. 'Why's he wearing a robe?' Y/n thought before following Yuma. They entered a bathroom and Yuma suddenly remove his bathrobe and Y/n quickly turned around. 'That was close' she heard a splash and Yuma called out. "Oi come here and help me."

Y/n gulped and alowly turn back causing Yuma to get angry. "Quit being so slow and come here!!" he shouted and Y/n walked faster .

Y/n pov
I stood beside the bathtub not knowing what to do. Yuma look at me and said "Wash my hair." I raised a brow but did what he said. I picked up the shampoo and kneeled beside the bathtub where his head was leaning. I first washed his hair before putting shampoo on my hands and slowly ran my hand through his hair. I noticed he relaxed a bit and I massaged his head. 'His hair's so soft much softer than mine. I'm jealous' I didn't notice I smiled.

After massaging his head I washed his hair. I took a peak at his face and saw that his eyes were closed. 'Is he asleep?' I stood up and poke his right cheek. 'He's not moving' I poked his cheek again and he didn't move. I nodded to myself and look for some kind of perfume. You know the aristocrats use when they're bathing.

After two minutes, I found four bottles filled with perfumes. There was 'Rose', 'After the rain', 'Spring', and 'Vanilla' scent. I'm contemplating on taking the 'after the rain' or 'spring'. I choose spring and poured it in the tub. Yuma wasn't showing any signs of waking up. So I picked up a towel and lifted his head a little and put the towel under his head so his head won't hurt. 'I'll leave him for 20 minutes, it seems that he's sleeping.' With that I walked out the bathroom and wandered in his room. I found a jar full of some kind of cube. I decided to open it and smell it. 'Sweet, are these sugar cubes? They're huge.' I wanted to taste it but Yuma might get angry. I looked around again and found a book. It looks old, i picked it up and opened it.

"In life, if you choose the wrong choices it'll sometimes give you the right opportunities to grow."

'Wow, what an interesting book' with this I took interest and read the book while sitting on a chair nearby.

After twenty minutes, I left the book open at the table and entered the bathroom. I saw Yuma still sleeping. 'He should wake up The water will affect his skin.' I walked to the side of the buthtub and said. "Yuma-kun wake up." I poked his cheek multiple times. "*sigh* YuuuUUmmmaaaaaa-kuUuunnnnn" I said with a low and quite voice. He seems to be stirred awake so I stopped. He opened his eyes and blink two times before looking at me. "Who are you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Excuse me what?'

============================And that's for today's chapter.

Did you understand it? The quote I mean. I thought of it myself! :D