8

(Edited: 07/09/2022)

No one pov

Y/n turned around before trying to get out of bed but Shu pulled her back. Shu licked the back of Y/n's neck and bit it trying not to use his fangs creating a different kind of bite mark. "This looks good on you" he said referring to the bite mark. He then moved her out of his lap and whispered with his low and husky voice "Next time prepare for more" and stood up then went out her room with a satisfied smirk. 'There'll be no next time!!' she exclaimed internally and began to punch her pillow.

Y/n groaned because she doesn't want to go down and eat breakfast and that she's drained. She finished changing and hiding the bite mark that was made by Shu. She doesn't want to go downstairs because she's embarassed but can't because Reiji will get mad and she doesn't want to face that vampires anger. 'Ugh better wish me luck then' she thought and put her usual expressionless face before going downstairs.

Seating arrangement:

                       ———
               Yui|           |Shu
            Laito|           |Karin
        Subaru|           |Ayato
               Y/n|           |Kanato
                       ———
                         Reiji

Y/n sat at a chair away from Shu.  The usual silence filled the room except the clingking sounds made by knifes or spoons. Breakfast ended and they all went out. Y/n walked aimlessly before coming to a stop.

Apparently all of them woke up early and there's still 2 hours before school so Reiji said they can rest or do anything they want. Kanato went somewhere with Yui and Karin went to her room and the vampire brothers just do their own thing.

Back to Y/n, she stared at a door with chains and a lock. The lock was broken and because of her curiosity, she entered the room. The room was a mess, there were scattered books, a broken vase and some cloth covering the furniture. 'Why did they lock this room?' she thought and suddenly she saw a woman standing at the balcony. The woman has a long purplish hair and eyes like Kanato. She was wearing a dress that complemented her white skin. It seems that she was a vampire and what's weird is that her chest was oozing with blood. The scene continued (just remember the scene in the anime where the triplets killed Cordelia because I'm lazy) and
Y/n was now standing at the balcony. She didn't even notice until someone called her name.

"Y/n" Reiji called. Y/n turned around to face Reiji then she frowned. 'How did I got here?' she thought cleatly confused. "What are you doing here?" Reiji glared. "Uuhm I was walking around and saw this room  and I got curious." Y/n explained. 'This room was locked how did she enter?' Reiji thought but pushed it aside. 'I'll figure this out later.' "Whatever, just get out and go downstairs we're leaving in five minutes." He said. Y/n bowed and went out the room.

Y/n was sitting beside Karin on the blue sofa, Yui wasn't there. 'I wonder who that woman is? She looks like Kanato, maybe she was the triplet's mother?' Y/n continued on thinking not paying attention to the hand waving in front of her.

"Oi Average what the heck are you thinking?" Ayato shouted.    Y/n snappes out of her trance and blink twice before tilting her head confused as to what Ayato was saying. 'Damn, what is she doing?' Ayato thought. "Oi don't make that face!" he shouted. "Heh seems like you are weak to that face." Subaru interferes. "Damn it Subaru. Ore-sama is not weak!" Ayato shouted angrily. "I'm tired of you calking yourself Ore-sama." Subaru countered with annoyance in his voice. They continued bickering. Y/n just looking at them back and forth.

"How childish" Karin said smirking. Subaru and Ayato stop arguing and glared at her. "What did you say rotten flesh?" Subaru asked. "Hey my skin is more beautiful than yours Snow white!" Karin shouted." Subaru got irritated while Ayato started laughing. "Will you stop laughing Oreo-sama?" Subaru told Ayato emphasizing the Oreo-sama. "Shut up snow white! Why am I the one you're asking not brownies there." Ayato said pointing at Karin. "Who's a brownie you tomato!"Karin attacked. "Who's a tomato, poop head?" Ayato shouted back.

"You're a dimwit!" "Shut up you stupid dog!" "I'm not a dog you idiot vampire!" "So you're stupid then?" "I'm not stupid you jerk!"
Y/n sighed and looked at Subaru who looks satisfied that he created this shouting mess. 'How long is that five minutes?' she thought. "Fu***** tomato paste!" "Foolish mortal!" "No brain zombie!" "Delusional human!" 

When Y/n heard that she giggled. 'Oh how true those words are' she thought still giggling. "And what are you giggling there like a psycho?" Karin asked. "N-nothing." Y/n said and stopped giggling but now smiling. "Oh yeah good-for-nothing bitch? " Karin said while smirking he hand folded under her chest. Y/n raised an eyebrow to that.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Karin asked now standing atleast 3 feet away from Y/n. (When Ayato and Karin fought they were standing atleast five meters away from Y/n) They didn't notice Reiji standing there listening with a worried Yui. 'Why isn't Reiji stopping them?' Yui thought. "What are you trying to say now you domestic turkey?" Y/n said without stuttering. Reiji smirked at what Y/n said. "Oh look the bitch didn't stutter. And I'm not a turkey I'm a peacock." Karin said arrogantly.
'Yeah you have a pea brain that only wants c***' Y/n thought but didn't say it because she doesn't want to say the C word. "Huh just like a domestic turkey, they are both dumb." Y/n sais bluntly now looking straight at Karin.

"What?" Karin said annoyed. "Considering that you don't even know what I mean you really are dumb." Y/n said not caring if Karin was now angry. "I'm not dumb you dolphin." "Atleast dolphins are smart." Y/n countered. "Unlike you." she continued looking at Karin with a judging gaze. "Stop saying I'm stupid you octopus." Karin shrieked causing the vampires to frown because of her high pitch voice. "I didn't say anything about you being stupid and did you know that octopus have three hearts and have a brain? So thank you for the compliment." Y/n smiled mockingly. "Shut up you chimpanzee!" Karin shouted. "Please don't compare me to those intelligent animals and shut up you dumb turkey or else someone will make you their dinner, consequences be damned." Y/n said now noticing Reiji. "You-" before Karin can continue Reiji interrupted. "Stop this nonsense and get in the limousine, we're going to be late." they all complied and the car ride was silent, completely no chaos silence.

============================
Jellyfish- known as the dumbest sea creature in the world.

Domestic turkey-known as dumbest animal in the planet.

Peacock- similar to domestic turkey.

Dolphin- known to  be the most intelligent sea creature.

Chimpanzee- the most intelligent animal.

Octopus- has three hearts

I like animals, and I just searched the things about them in google so I'm not sure if it's true or not. Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the poor writing skills.

Do you have a pet?