Chap. 4 Y/n's Snowman and First Snowball Fight

Aphmau's POV

I was walking to the stairs when I saw snow falling outside, I gasped running upstairs to knock on Katelyn's door. "Katelyn it's snowing outside, come on let's go build a snowman." I said. Katelyn opened the door and looked at me. "Don't you dare sing that song." Katelyn said. Y/n came running out of my room with  her tail wagging excitedly. "Hey mommy 'do you wanna build a snowman?'" Y/n sang. Katelyn looked at her before starting to chase me outside, she eventually tackled me to the ground shoving a bit of snow in my face. "Since your daughter sang that song I'm going to eat your food in the fridge." Katelyn said. 

"No, Katelyn please I've been saving that up for a while. Anything else though you can have." I said. She looked at me before something knocked her on her side, I looked over and saw Y/n standing over Katelyn. "Mommy saved that food for me and her, don't take it." Y/n said. I laughed as I sat up, Katelyn got up looking at Y/n a little upset about her taking her down. "Fine, I guess we can do some snow day activities." Katelyn said. Y/n and I both cheered, I saw Y/n shiver a bit and I recommended we should go inside and get coats on and make some hot coco. We went inside and I lead Y/n to my room getting her dressed in some winter attire, once we finished getting ready we waited downstairs for Katelyn. "Why is she taking so long?" I asked myself.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to get use to these warm clothes." Katelyn said coming down the stairs. She looked at Y/n and started laughing. "What's *snicker* with Y/n?" Katelyn asked. I looked at Y/n who I had bundled up quite a bit. "What, I want to make sure she doesn't get cold." I said. Katelyn walked over and started to take off a few jackets that I had on her. "Thank you Katelyn." Y/n said hugging her. Y/n looked at me a little angry, I just nervously laughed about what I did. We went into the kitchen and started to make some hot coco, once I finished making our coco katelyn and I drank ours but Y/n didn't touch hers. "Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked.

"It doesn't smell good, can we go talk with daddy?" Y/n asked. I sighed and nodded before taking her coco over to the sick and pouring it out, we waved to Katelyn and headed down the street to Aaron's house. I knocked on the door and stepped back to wait for Aaron to open the door. "Hey, what are you two doing out here?" Aaron asked opening the door. Y/n ran up and hugged him, He looked at her and then at me. "What, she wanted to see her daddy." I said. He stared at me in shock, he eventually took it in and returned Y/n's hug. "Come on get out of the snow." Aaron said picking Y/n up and inviting me in. We sat on the couch and put something on for Y/n to watch. "So what's up? I know you typically have a reason for coming over." Aaron said.

"Well you see we made some hot coco earlier, but Y/n wouldn't drink hers." I explained. Aaron looked at me in shock. "She didn't drink any right?" Aaron asked. I nodded as he looked relieved that she didn't drink any. "Good, werewolves are allergic to chocolate and coco so you can't give her any." Aaron said patting her on the head. Once the show finished I figured it was about time we headed back home and did activities with Katelyn. "Come on sweetie you wanted to go play with Katelyn, so let's go." I said. Y/n nodded and headed to the door, I thanked Aaron following Y/n to the door. We waved goodbye and headed back to our house, Katelyn opened the garage door when we got close passing me a shovel. "Come on got to shovel the drive way before we build any snowman." Katelyn said. I took the shovel and started shovel while Y/n started on her own snowman. Once I finished shoveling I walked over to Y/n and started to build my own snowman next to hers, Y/n finished when I was about half way done with mine. "Mommy, can you help me add wolf ears?" Y/n asked I nodded and stopped for a second.

When I finished mine we walked over to Katelyn to see who did better, as we were comparing snowmen a snowball hit my back. I turned around quickly to see that Laurence and Garroth had built a snow fort and were starting to throw snowballs at us. "Quick we need to build defenses." I said quickly building up some snow walls. Katelyn and Y/n made some snowballs and threw them at the guys, I kept building up the walls to protect us. Y/n started to shiver again, I pulled her close and tried to keep her warm. "Aph, I don't think we're winning this." Katelyn said. I saw Zane walking down the street, I had an idea I threw a snowball at Zane hitting in the chest. "Who threw that?" Zane asked.

"They threw it, not us, the guys did." I said. Zane went on a rampage with snowballs destroying the guys, Y/n was shivering a lot I took her inside wrapping a blanket around her to warm her up. Katelyn came in laughing about how Zane forced the guys to retreat inside their house, we sat inside and watched a couple of movies for the rest of the day. When we finished the second movie Y/n was all warmed up and asleep on the couch. "Well I guess it's time for me to take my little werewolf upstairs, good night Katelyn." I said picking Y/n up and carrying her upstairs to our room. I got her out of her winter clothes and into her pajamas, I laid her down on the bed while I took a hot shower to warm up a bit more before heading to bed. Once I finished I changed into my pajamas and clawed into bed falling asleep next to Y/n quickly.