Ch. 2 Volleyball Club

Why is the teacher still talking?

I'm sitting in my seat, staring out the window again. It's too boring to pay attention.

"(L/N)-san. (L/N)-san!"

"Hmm."

I turn to see the silver-haired guy next to me was whisper calling me.

"The teacher called on you and is waiting for an answer."

"Oh, thanks."

I slowly stand up, look at the board for two seconds and answer.

"168.34"

"Thank you (L/N)-san. Though I would appreciate if you payed attention to my lesson rather than outside. Take a seat."

"Of course ma'am."

I sit back down and look at the board for a few
second and then go back to looking outside. The teacher sighs a little and the other students giggle.

They all know I don't need to pay attention. Ah whatever. I just wanna go home.

"That was really cool (L/N)-san. You answered that so quickly."

I turn to see the silver-haired guy talking to me again.

What was his name again? Su- Sugar? Shortcake?

"Oh it was nothing. It wasn't that hard of a question anyways."

"Haha. You're smart as always." He smiles.

He turns back to pay attention and I go back to looking out the window.

His smile was nice.

— • —

"I have club practice again today. I'll see you later. Bye (Y/N)!"

"Bye Riko."

Another boring day.

I grab all my things and head back down stairs. Wear my shoes and head out. I look back in the direction of where Hinata and Kageyama were yesterday.

There not there today. They probably got in. That's good. They haven't called me, maybe they forgot. Whatever.

I walk out the school on my way to home.

— • —

"Come on (Y/N). Let's go buy some milk bread from the cafeteria. You're paying this time."

"Sure."

"Wait (L/N)-san. There's two guys looking for you." The class president calls out to me.

"Oh alright."

Riko and I walk towards those who are calling me. I see Hinata and Kageyama waiting for me.

"Hinata, Kageyama. Why are you guys here?"

"(L/N)-san! We got into the volleyball club! Can you come visit us today?"

"Good job getting in. I can come today. I'll meet you there."

"Yay! Thank you (L/N)-san. We'll see you there then. Bye."

Both Hinata and Kageyama walk away while waving and I wave back.

"(Y/N)! What was that?!" Riko shouted right next.