Ch. 12 Blush

The birds are too loud.

[(Y/N)'s P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sound of birds first thing in the morning. I look at my alarm clock and we that it is 6:00. I have enough time to go ready. I should also see if Sugawara woke up.

I then remember what happened last night. Sugawara was on top of me. I can feel my face heat
up and turn red. I then cover my face with my hands.

Oh god. For some reason he looked really handsome up close. Why am I thinking that? I'll casually go wake up Sugawara. Nothing awkward.

I get out of bed and make my over to the guest room where Sugawara slept. I knock on the door three times and I got no response. I waited and then knocked again. Still no response.

That's weird.

I try to see if the door is open and it is. I slowly open the door and call out his name.

"Hey Sugawara. It's time to wake up."

I walk over to the bed and lift up the blanket. He wasn't there. Where did he go?

"Oh (L/N)-san, you woke up. I was about to come wake you up."

I turn to see Sugawara coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and no shirt on. He has his pants on though. That's good. I can feel my face go red but I try to stop myself.

Why am I blushing again? I saw him yesterday without his shirt and I was totally fine. What's happening to me?

"Ah uh. I- I came here to wake you up as well. I see that you're awake so I'll go take a shower now. You can go ahead downstairs and do whatever you like. I'm going."

I quickly run out the room and back into my room.

"Oh my god. Why did I stutter?"

I slid down the door and my face was in my hands. I know I was blushing really hard.

I have to take a shower and cook some food. Hurry up (Y/N), don't keep Sugawara waiting.

I walk towards my closet and take out my uniform. Then get my towel and head towards the bathroom.

[Sugawara's P.O.V]

She ran out the room. I noticed that she also stuttered and seemed to be looking red. I started blushing from that.

Argh! She looked really cute. Why am I saying this and what is this I'm feeling? I'm going to have to talk to Kiyoko about this. For now let me go make some breakfast.

I quickly change into my uniform and then go downstairs with my bag. There wasn't much food left so I decide to run to a convenience store not too far from here. I grab my wallet and then go out. If I go quickly enough she won't notice I'm gone. With that, I head out.

~~

I return with a bag full of veggies and other ingredients. I decided to make omelettes with veggies. I immediately start cooking. I start to whisk my eggs and add salt and pepper. Then I cook it with some bell peppers. Lastly I plate it nicely. When I'm done setting the table with the food, I see (L/N)-san coming down with her uniform on and her hair seems a little damp.

She looks beautiful. SUGAWARA KOUSHI STOP THINKING.

I'm blushing again.

"Hey Sugawara. How did you cook breakfast? There weren't many ingredients in the house."