~3~

Lyall Lupin was laying in a hospital bed at St. Mungo's, passed out. Hope Lupin was sitting in a chair next to him, her face stained with tears.

The second Remus stepped into the room, Hope sprung up. 

"Remus! Oh, Remus!" She said, running over to her son and hugging him tightly. "the house was attacked, brought up in flames! He was in it when it happened... I don't know what the house looks like...."
Remus looked over at his dad's body. "ill go see what the house looks like. " he said, not wanting to see his dad in the state he was in.
Hope Lupin nodded. " don't go alone. We don't know who made the fire. They could still be there "
Remus nodded. He never planned to go alone. Even if he did, Lily, James, and Sirius wouldn't let him. Remus walked out of the room and down to the waiting room where the others were.
"Well?" Sirius and James asked at the same time "is he ok?"
Remus nodded. "I said id go to the house to see what it looks like. Someone caught the place on fire and my dad happened to be in there when it happened " Remus knew he could give more detail. But he decided to not. He didn't want the others to worry.
He was hiding his stress very well, boxing up his feelings and hiding them deep inside him. He was digging his nails into his palm so he wouldn't breakdown.
The last thing he wanted to do was waste his friend's time again.
"Remus are you ok?" Lily asked, running to catch up with Remus.
"yeah," he said Plainly, scared if he said more, his emotions would show.
"you sure?" James asked, who had caught up with the two, Sirius right behind him.
"Yeah. But we need to get to my house. I promised I'd go there to see how bad the damage." Remus kept walking. "we'll take the Knight Bus. Its the fastest way to get there. I know you don't like it, lily, but I promised"
Remus was never good with feelings. He always had problems dealing with them. His friends knew this, but they didn't say anything.
Remus didn't want them to be bothered with his feelings, so they acted like they couldn't see the emotions in his eyes.

Sirius noticed that Remus was digging his nails into his palm. It was something small... yet Sirius knew how much it hurt. 

"hey, it's going to be ok Rey" be said, pushing his hand so that his nails were away from his palm.
Remus looked up at Sirius then moved away, sticking out his wand to call the night bus.

---
Hope: hes going back to the house
Greyback: ok
Greyback: thanks for the meal 😙
Hope: :/

---
Hope Lupin never wanted Remus to get hurt... Right?
She wasn't in the right place when she told Greyback to attack her home with Lyall in it.
She wasn't in the right place when she told Remus to go to the house. She knew who was there. She knew what Greyback was. She knew it was almost sundown. She knew today was the full moon.
Maybe part of her wanted Remus hurt.
Maybe part of her doesn't love Remus.
Maybe part of her wants her son dead.

---

Remus Lupin was the first one to go into the house.
Remus Lupin was the first one to see the wolf
Remus Lupin was the first one to get attacked.
Remus Lupin was the first one to get reminded of his past.