~4~

/trigger warning from here and on: anorexia and mental disorders/

The marauders + lily chat

James added Remus to the conversation
James added Sirius to the conversation
James Added lily to the conversation
James added Peter to the conversation

James(5:00pm): I made a group chat
Peter(5:01pm): oh, you decided to add me to it?
Peter(5:01pm): I'm a marauder now?
James(5:02pm): you have always be a marauder Pete.

---
Remus turns off his phone and sets it to the side.
It had been a week since he had seen Greyback at his house.
On that day, he saw Greyback for the first time in years.
He remembered when he was young, he almost got bitten by Greyback.
It only just barely scraped by alive this time.
If the others weren't there he would have gotten bitten for sure.
Remus had been on high alert for the whole week and having nightmares every night to the point where he barely slept.
He slept maybe 3 hours in the past 2 days, and it was noticeable.
He barely went out of his room that he shared with Sirius at James' house. He barely ate either.
He had come so close to becoming a werewolf.....
His friends were animagi. He didn't know them when they became animagi, so he and Lily were the only 2 that weren't.
Sometimes he'd wake up at night and there would be a shaggy black dog next to him, there to comfort him. He knew it was Sirius. He knew it was Sirius that comfort him when he woke up from nightmares. He knew it was Sirius that was always there.
But he didn't know why.

---

Remus was back at his apartment with Lily. He was glad to be back, but he was also scared.
Lily didn't know about the nightmares.
He so was worried about if Lily would be able to tell he's not in a good place.
He'd been able to pass off the fact that he wasn't hungry at the Potters, so he didn't really eat anything during his week stay there. He had gotten used to being hungry, and he would stay the way he was for a while. He felt so insecure. He felt fat. He felt ugly.
He felt worthless.
"Remus? Are you ok?" Lily asked, waving a hand in front of Remus' face. He had been staring at a wall for 10 minutes, and Lily was starting to worry.
"Yeah, sorry, " Remus said quickly, shaking his head and looking at Lily. "just tired I guess"
Lily nodded, but she was still worried about her friend. She knew that Remus was hiding something, she knew that he wasn't ok. There was something bothering him, and something hurting him from the inside and it was only a matter of time before it hurt him on the outside too.

---

The marauders + lily chat

Sirius(3:00am):yooooo
Sirius(3:00am):anyone up?
Remus (3:01am): y e a h
Sirius(3:01am) : you ok Rey?
Remus (3:02am):yeah....

---
Lily(3:05am): Sirius I'm worried about Remus.
Sirius(3:06am):me too. He barely ate anything when he was staying with me and James and the Potters.
Sirius (3:06am):he also has been having a lot of nightmares.
Lily(3:06am):he hasnt slept or eaten anything since he got back :((
Sirius (3:07am): I think we need to get him help. Hes tramatized.
Sirius(3:07am): I dont think I spelt that right but you get the point. Hes hurting and keeping it all bottled up. He's going to hurt himself if he keeps acting fine when he isnt. I don't want him hurt Lily...
Lily(3:08am):I dont want him hurt either Sirius.
Sirius(3:10am): hes fucking perfect. Hes kind, caring, smart, gentle, just- I dont want him hurt. I don't want him to think he isnt perfect when he is. He is everything and more. I dont want anything to happen to him.
Sirius(3:11am): I think I'm in love.