Fifteen

"Taehyung?! But you- but how? Oh God!" I was literally dumbfounded. How can he literally become a ballet teacher when he was just a common tour guide when we left Chicago. "Surprised eh?" He chuckled. Jin was as shocked as I was. We were practically gaping at him, unable to process this whole thing. "Hello old friend, how come you became such a successful ballet teacher? You never told us you were into ballet?" Jin was now calm and gave him a friendly smile. "Let us go and talk somewhere else shall we?" We nodded our heads and he lead us to another room where it was quieter. He looked at both of us with slight nervousness on his face then decided to talk. "Well sir, I never told that to anyone actually. When you guys left I started learning ballet. Soon enough I got hold of it and was lifted from the beginner's position. It only took me a month to learn the basics and they made me a teacher. I have just started teaching here, sorry if they bragged about me too much. I teach beginners only. So I guess Mrs. Kim won't have a problem with that." I smiled at him warmly. I have to admit, I missed him. He had always been mysterious but once he opened up to me I knew he needed someone to reside in. A friend who understands him. I immediately gave him a friendly nod which made him beam with excitement. "That's a good thing since I can't trust someone besides a person whom I already know and especially males so I hope you'll be a good teacher." Jin then hugged him and gave him a pat on his back. "I'll try my level best sir." He then turned to look at me with his signature boxy smile. "Well, shall we start from today? If you're comfy." I was a bit lazy but I didn't want to act lazy especially when it was ballet. I nodded and he then led both of us put of the room. "Ok darls I'll pick you up once your class is over, okay?" Jin kissed my temple and I nodded at him with a warm smile. He then waved us goodbye and left the building.

Taehyung's P.O.V

He trusts me. She trusts me. I have to give my best. I have been doing this for a while now and I don't know why these people always brag about me just because I learnt ballet a little earlier than usual. I can't teach professionals. I can't beat professionals. But hope to do so one day. And now she's again standing infront of me making my heart pound. I prayed so hard not to have an interaction with her but here we are standing face to face. She makes me so weak and I feel like a creep. Why can't I stop obsessing over a married woman. Her husband loves her more than she loves herself and I can see that. Moreover, he trusts me. How can I have feelings for his wife?That's so fucking messed up Tae. Get out of this delusion. It'll lead you nowhere. "This is the training hall. Here we have classes for beginners only. As you can see there is beginners written on a plate on the door." I opened the door for her. She nodded with a smile. "Today we'll be learning the simplest steps so you don't have to work so hard. But before that, you might wanna test your felxibility and elasticity. Your body should move in a fluid motion when you dance. That's the grace of a successful ballerina. Her pride, her beauty." I gave her a sweet smile before proceeding inside followed by her. She gawked at the elegant, simple, white hall as if she had seen something very magnificent. I giggled internally at how childish she looked. Her brown eyes sparkling, reflecting the light from the small bulbs on the ceiling. Like a child staring at its favourite toy from the window of a toy shop.

Serena's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I was going to learn ballet soon. My insides were literally flipping at the thought, the excitement bursting through me. I immediately started roaming around to check this beautiful hall, making sure to drink in every detail. I was disrupted by Taehyung clearing his throat which brought me back to reality. "I presume you really like this place mam. But you have to change into your uniform so we can start the class, the other students will be here in no time." He said politely before handing me a simple, pastel pink ballet dress with no detailing but still very elegant and pretty. I took it and gave him a friendly nod, earning a chuckle from him.

I went to the ladies' changing room and got dressed. The dress fit me like a glove. Admiring my reflection in the mirror, I realized that I have a class to attend. I quickly ran out but before I could reach the room I bumped into someone and we both landed on our butts. We both stood up saying 'sorry' over and over again. Once we opened our eyes we saw each other. She was a bit taken aback to see me. I suddenly remember that I'm Mrs. Kim so obviously people would be surprised to see me here. She on the other hand was a beautiful girl with green eyes and jet black hair tied in a bun. She was literally looking like a real life princess. She caught me gaping at her and then cleared her throat to distract me. I quickly snapped out of it saying 'sorry' one last time and she smiled at me friendly saying it was okay and bowed at me and I bowed back. We both walked in the class, the other students already there. We quickly stood in the line. Before Taehyung's arrival, I asked her name which was Jade. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Every girl was eyeing me and was very confused to see the mayor's daughter-in-law here. They might know the rules about our family so I tried my best to ignore them. As soon as Taehyung arrived, their eyes darted towards him and the next thing I knew was girls gasping and swooning over him and that's understandable. This boy was perfection. He was just wearing a white button up and black loose trousers but still looked handsome. Every girl was swooning except for Jade. She stood there like a rock. Not having any emotions. Soon the class started and I was sent to the bars to loosen up my body. I had to lean on the bars and then try to stretch my body as much I can. It was too painful at start but I managed to get a bit of my body stretched, earning a satisfactory nod from Tae.

Time skip~

Weeks passed and now I was going to be lifted up from the beginner's position as well. I was hella excited and Jin was proud of me too. I had two shows which only had a basic dance but they were worth it. Taehyung was a very good teacher. He was very professional and never gave any favoritism to anyone. Jade was someone I became friends with on our first class and now we both were being promoted. She had a similar emotion as mine except that she looked sad but not too obvious. I was a bit hesitant to ask her but I asked her anyway to which she just shrugged her shoulders saying she is going to miss her old friends. She was right. I was going to miss Taehyung too. The ones being promoted are to be trained in another building across the street so we can walk to the old building if we want to. That gave me much relief. That means I can meet Taehyung too whenever I want. So I met Taehyung. He as usual was being dramatic, teary and emotional which made me giggle so hard. I pat his back saying that I'll be back for him and that lit up his face like a cute puppy and I swooned over him. We both hugged before saying goodbye.

To be continued...