Eighteen

Y/N' P.O.V

I couldn't believe what the doctor told me. I sat in the car, biting my nails in frustration. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad about it because now I felt like my decisions might affect another life. I was just dozing off when the car stopped with a slight jerk and I realised that we have arrived home. I quickly got outside and rushed towards the door. I wanted to tell everyone about this great news despite my worries. As soon as I entered the main hall, there sat Jin's whole family. I looked at them and gave the brightest smile possible. Jin was also there who quickly got up to hug me. I was a bit agitated but I let him hug me and hugged him back. "Sweetie, what happened to you? Sorry I couldn't come and pick you up I was really busy." He pouted which made me smile instinctively but I quickly hid it. "Well I want to tell you all that you're going to have a new member in this house." I was beaming with joy. Everyone congratulated me and hugged me one by one. My mother-in-law was the happiest person in the room. My father-in-law remained calm but kept smiling. Jin gently lifted me up in his arm placing a soft kiss on my forehead, with a huge smile on his face. "Really? Am I really going to be a father?" I nodded and smiled at him. Even though my heart felt heavy but I couldn't let it ruin these moments for me. I wanted to test him more. I can't simply leave him on a silly excuse as this. I wanted to confirm whether or not he was loyal to me. So I decided to go with the flow. Jungkook came up to me and practically jumped on me to hug me. "OMG!!!! SISSY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE! YEAYYY!" He was clapping his hands like a child, with his iconic bunny smile plastered on his face. I was swooning over his cuteness. "I want a niece! Please God make it happen. Then I would bring her beautiful dresses and pretty dolls to play with." He was practically daydreaming and I laughed at his silly behavior. Jin looked at me and held my hands gently. "Thank you sweetheart. I can't explain how happy I am to be blessed with our child." "Me too." I looked at him lovingly ignoring all the nagging thoughts in my head. He was MINE. No one can take him away from me. We then went in our room and laid down to sleep as we both were tired. I started caressing his cheek and decided to ask him what I meant to him. "Sweetie you still awake?" I asked him in a whisper and he hummed in response despite his eyes being closed. "I just wanted to ask you that what value do I hold in your life?" I know it sounded cheesy but I just wanted to assure myself. "Babes, you are the best thing that happened to me. I wish I fell in love with you in the first place. I wish I was blessed with you before my relationship with Byul. I hate her, she ruined me. She died but still ruined me." He was letting it all out. "Babes, I'll always be there for you." I took his hand in my hand and he kissed mine. "I know my baby. I just hope that you trust me forever." He then came closer and gave me a quick peck. We snuggled together and fell into a deep slumber.

Next day...

Third person's P.O.V

She was standing at the Ballet Training Institute. Her evil mind was preparing new plans. She decided to step up her game more as she knew that Serena won't leave him that easily. Through a spy of hers, she got to know the friendship between Kim Taehyung and Serena. She knew what to do next now. So she entered the building and went towards the receptionist. "Excuse me, can you please ask Mr. Taehyung to come and meet me I have some important matter to discuss with him." She was hoping to persuade the her. The receptionist gave her a suspicious look and dialed a number on the telephone. "Mr. Kim there's a visitor for you. Yes, her name?" She looked at her and asked her about her name. "Byul." She replied. "Her name is Byul sir. Shall I send her to the waiting room? Ok." She ended the call and guided her to the waiting room. "You may wait miss. Mr. Kim would be here in a few minutes." She nodded and sat down on the couch. After a couple of minutes, Taehyung arrived with his hair all messy and shirt drenched in sweat. "Forgive me miss I have just finished taking one of my classes. Now could you please tell me the purpose of your arrival as I don't have much time." He sat down on the couch across hers. "It's okay Mr. Kim. Well I suppose you know who Serena is right?" As soon as she mentioned her name Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. How did she know her? And how did she know about their acquaintance? Then it struck him. She's the same lady who was with Jin in that cafè. Oh God, this is so not okay. He remained still not moving an inch until she snapped her fingers infront of him. "Are you okay Mr. Kim?" He slowly nodded his head. "Yes, can you please hurry up I'm getting late." He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. "Well Mr. Kim I need your help." She went straight to the point. "What sort of help?" He was really confused this time. "I know that you like Serena that's why you're going to help me separate those two." She gave him a devilish smile to which Taehyung just stared at her. His mind was clouded and he couldn't think straight right now. How can he do this? This woman is literally stalking him so he can't get rid of her but he can't accept such a horrible offer. He did a mistake once. He wouldn't repeat it twice. But don't you want her? Shut up! He resisted his inner voice. Don't act like you don't want her. Take this opportunity or else you'll regret it. He was failing to his inner voice and he didn't like it. "So what's your answer?" She raised a brow. "No, I don't know. I can't do this. She's my friend I can't do this to her." He managed to say something. His voice felt distant and empty. "Are you going to leave such an opportunity just because she's a friend of yours? She would be in your arms after this. Think about it." She wouldn't let him go this easily. "I don't know. By the way why do you want to do this? What is your reason?" He suddenly became curious about this mysterious lady even though he partially knew the answer but he needed some time to take his final decision. "Well that's because I want to marry Jin and I can't seem to get her out of his mind." She pouted. "Oh, that's tragic." He shook his head. "I don't neee your sympathy. I need your favor. Tell me are you agreed to it?" He thought of the good things and the bad things but then fell prey to his emotions again. "Yes. I will help you." Hearing his answer brought that devilish smile on her face again. "This is going to be hard but I assure you things will work out as we planned." She winked at him and left the room. He stood there staring in her direction and internally repenting. What have you done Taehyung? You've lost your self esteem. You're so pitiful. You're stealing someone's love. He was silently repenting but he can't back away now. He knew that this woman was dangerous and she couldn't be trusted.