Tony Stark - Part 4

You wake up as early as usual, to go make Tony his morning coffee. You might be extremely angry at him and shocked by his words, but you weren't fired yet, which means you still have a job and you have to work.
You pour Tony's coffee in one of his houndreds of mugs, while taking a sip of yours.
"Early bird?" you turn around to see Bucky coming towards you.
"You know I'm always an early bird" you smile at him.
He nods and sits on the counter. You offer him a cup of coffee and he takes it.
"Thank you for stopping Carol. The last thing I needed was Carol beating the shit out of Tony in front of everyone."
He laughs.
"My pleasure" he says.
You take Tony's coffee and walk towards his office, just to see the text on the mug. "Best boss".
"Yeah, sure, as if" you roll my eyes.
When you enter his lab, AC/DC blasts at an unhealthy volume. You yell at Friday to turn it off and then you put the mug in the desk. Tony comes in front of you, but you leave the room and when you reach the door, you turn around to ask him:
"Would you like a pill for your headache, Mr. Stark?" you say, honestly trying to help him, but still wanting him to realize how angry you are.
"Yes, please, Y/n" Tony sighs, seemingly dissapointed.
You bring him a pill and he swallows it without any liquid. You prepare to leave, when you hear him calling you.
"Y/n... I-I'm really sorry for last night" he says.
"It doesn't matter, Mr. Stark. You were right, you wanted me to be your assistant and it was stupid of me to think that being your assistant meant I could be your friend too. I'll keep our relationship strictly professional from now on" you say, your heart aching.
Tony takes your hand and forces you to look at him.
"No, I was not right. I'm so sorry for talking like that to you. I was very, very drunk. I hope you can offer me another chance to be more than your boss and maybe you could join me for dinner tonight?" he asks, looking at you with hope in his eyes.
You furrow your brows, wanting to refuse him, just to see his reaction and how much he actually wants to take you on a date, but then you realize that he's doing his best to repair his mistake and it's just not the case to play with him.
"As long as it's not some fancy exaggerated restaurant, sure" you smile.
Tony tilts his head, confused. He opens his mouth to ask something, but you answer before he can even say it.
"I mean, I don't want it to be a really expensive and fake place, where people go dressed like they're attending the Oscars Gala. I want to get to know you, Tony, not the Stark that everyone sees on TV" you explain.
"Then where should we go?" he asks, smiling at you.
You stop for a second to think and then an idea comes to your mind.
"When was the last time you went to a McDonald's?" you ask him.
Tony laughs, obviously thinking that it was a joke. But he stops when he sees you not laughing.
"Are you for real? A fast food place?"
"Come on, you love cheeseburgers! You eat fast food all the time! Please, we could really have a lot of fun" you beg him.
A loving smile appears on his face as he holds your hands.
"Sure, okay, and we can watch a movie here when we get back" he says.
"YES!" you scream excitedly.
You let go of his hands, leaving the office and telling him that you have more work to do and some meetings to schedule.
"Oh, and you should stop buying mugs with flattering messages for yourself. No one actually believes that someone else bought the 'best boss' one for you" you laugh and run out of the lab as Tony throws a pen at you.
You walk straight to Carol's room and knock on her door. She opens the door after a while, her hair a mess, huge bags under her eyes.
"Uh, what happened to you?" you ask.
"You woke me up, that's what happened. It's way to early for me" she says, annoyed.
You walk into her room and sit on her bed. She brushes her hair as you tell her the news.
"He asked me on a date" you burst out.
She turn around, eyes wide open, not believing your words.
"Tony Stark actually asked you on a date? I didn't think he would have the balls to do it" she says to herself.
"Wait, you told him to take me out?" you question.
She smiles and goes back to brushing her hair.
"I mean, he was really drunk, sitting in front of your door, depressed and stuff and I told him that he should ask you on a real date, so you could both get to know each other better. But I didn't think he would actually remember the advice" she laughs.
You lay on her bed and she sits next to you, putting a hand on your foot.
"Girl, you've been here for a week and you already stole all our hearts. Everyone loves you, that includes me. And you put Tony under a spell faster than anyone else before" she says.
You sit back up, looking at her, feeling so greatful to have her in your life.
"What can I say, I must be a special one" you answer, putting a hand on your shoulder and throwing your hair behind your shoulder with your other hand.
"You really are" Carol laughs.