•7•

i woke up to the sun creeping in through my window. i felt a hand on my back. after a few seconds i realized it was eddies hand. his other hand, was intertwined with mine. i smiled at this. the cashier was right.
i watch as eddies eyelids flutter open ever so perfectly.
"good morning cutie" i say as he sits up. i sit up with him, resting my head on the smaller boys shoulder.
"good morning. what should we do today rich?" he asks, with a smile planted on his face.
"well i was thinking....me and you could just hang out, you know? unless you don't want to that's fine too-"
"hey richie?"
"yeah?"
"shut up and kiss me" before i knew it, my lips were pressed against his. his hand traveled up my back and around my neck. my hands were planted on his waist. when we pulled away, i presses my forehead against his, looking into his beautiful eyes.
"your beautiful, eddie kaspbrak"
"your perfect, richie tozier" i smile and give him one more kiss before standing up. i walk over to my dresser and pick out a hawaiian button up and a white tank top and slip them on with some jeans.
"need some clothes eds?" i ask, looking to him who's still laying in my bed. he's curled up in my sheets.
"nope i've got some"
"so why aren't you getting changed?"
"because i don't wanna leave just yet. i want you to come and snuggle with me" he gives me puppy dog eyes. i walk over to my bed, lifting the small boy and placing him on my chest. my hands interlock with his and his head is placed ever so carefully on my chest.
"hey eds?"
"yes richie?"
"will you be my boyfriend?" he lifts his head up from my chest to see me. he smiles and gives me a kiss.
"i would love to" i sigh in relief and kiss him once more before drifting off back into sleep.
when i wake up, for the second time, i look at my clock.
2:31 pm
i decided to wake eddie up, given we'd been sleeping for hours on end at this point.
"eddie? wake up. we have to leave! i wanna take you somewhere" eddie slowly lifts his head off my chest and into the crook of my neck.
"whyyyy" he mumbles into my neck.
"becauseeeee i wanna take your cute ass on a date. so get up and get fucking dressed" eddie drags himself to his duffel bag and pulls out a yellow polo and red shorts. he slips off his shirt and looks in the mirror. he frowns at his reflection.
"what's wrong?" i ask.
"what? oh nothing" he quickly slips on his shirt and shorts and ties the laces of his sneakers.
"ready?" i ask, waiting at my door.
"ready." i grab his hand and pull him excitedly down the stairs and out the door. i walk him to an area in the woods of Derry, that has a small river, and a cute cabin.
"woah this is so cool. how'd you get this cabin?"
"it was abandon in the woods so i fixed it up a bit when i was younger. back then i told myself that one day i'd bring someone i love here, and just talk to them for hours and watch the sunset with them" eddie smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek.
"is that why you brought me here?"
"of course it is, eds." he smiles and enters the small cabin. we spend hours on end in there, talking, laughing and cuddling. life was perfect for us.
"hey eds?"
"yeah?"
"are we gonna tell the losers about us?" i ask.
"i'm not ready yet. can we just keep it a secret for now?"
"of course. and thank fuck you said that because i don't wanna tell them just yet either. all though i think bev already knows about my crush on you...." i trail off.
"what? how would she find out? did she read the note?" eddie asked, confused.
"no, but that night when all the losers and you slept over, bev asked if we should wake you up and i said 'no let the boy sleep. he's cute when he's doing it' and she heard me and tried to talk to me about it. little does she know i have him all to myself" i pull eddie closer to me. he giggles a bit and plays with my hair.

for months, our relationship remained a secret. no one knew. nobody even suspected anything. that was all until the day of the annual losers sleepover. it's a sleepover where we all get together every year on the same night and just party and do fun things. that morning, eddie and i were in bills bedroom while the others were downstairs.
eddie slipped off his shirt and looked in the mirror. he examined his appearance and frowned. a tear flowed down his cheek. i came up from behind him and hugged him.
"what's wrong babe?" i ask, locking my fingers with his.
"my scar. it's getting worse, not better. i fucking hate it. it's so ugly and gross"
FLASHBACK
we ran through the sewers of neibolt, screaming bills name. we couldn't find him anywhere. eddie and i had looked everywhere in that creepy ass house but bill wasn't anywhere to be found. we entered a large room, where we found bills lying on the ground, shaking.
"holy fuck! bill!" i yelled and ran over to bill. he had a few spots of blood on him, but nothing too major. stan entered the room and found bill, and started to cry. bill was conscious, but still in shock.
"stan take bill somewhere safe. somewhere where this fucking clown can't find him" stan nods, carrying bill out of the room. i stood up to face the clown, who was staring right at me.
"i'm gonna fucking kill you!" i yelled as i grabbed a bat and swung at the clowns head. he grabbed it before it could hit. he grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the room. his nails grew sharper and sharper, until they were huge claws. he came closer and closer with the claw until it was about 2 feet from hitting me. i accepted my fate and screamed 'goodbye eddie" as many times as i could so he would hear it. before the claw reached me, pennywise was knocked down. i saw eddie with an arrow. he looked surprised. eddie ran over to me when he saw i was okay.
"richie? richie! i killed it! i think i killed it! i think i did it-" he was cut off by a claw, slashing at his stomach. blood rushed from his stomach and mouth.
"eddie" i whispered in shock. i removed pennywise claw from eddies stomach and threw it to the ground. i grabbed eddies arrow and stuck it into the clowns chest, aiming for his heart. he fell back in pain and i grabbed his beating heart, squeezing it until he was dead. i ran back over to eddie, who was barely breathing.
"eddie? stay with me please" i pressed my hands to his chest and continued to press down and screamed for help.
"someone help! eddies hurt really fucking bad!" i screamed until the losers found us and helped me. i took off my shirt and wrapped it around eddies stomach. i picked him up and carried him out of the crumbling house, just in time for it to collapse. i sigh in relief and walk eddie and my bike down the street, eddie on my hip and my bike on the ground.
"thank you for saving me..." eddie whispers.
"always and forever eds"
more tears fell down his cheeks. i wiped them with my fingers and turned eddie to face me.
"i know you hate your scar, but i love it. it reminds me of how strong and brave you are." he smiled and kissed me. i picked him up and gently threw him on to bills bed. he started giggling and laughing so hard, he was holding his stomach.
"i love you trashmouth" he puts his hands around my neck.
"i love you more eds" he pulled me in, close enough for our lips to touch, and kissed me. he pulled me into the bed and flipped over so that he was on top of me.
"aw come on! how do i always let you win? your the smaller one!" i laugh a bit.
"alright trashmouth shut up and kiss me again" i smile and kiss him once more.
"i feel like we're interrupting something but we've been sitting here for a good 5 minutes waiting to tell you two that breakfast is ready" bevs voice lingered throughout the air.
"oh don't worry bev we're always down for a threesome" i laughed and winked at her. eddie slapped me gently in the face and got up. at this point, me and eddie we're facing all the losers. we all sat in silence for a good 3 minutes before eddie said something.
"richie, is this the part where we run?" he whispers to me.
"yeah, but how'd you know?"
"i learned from the best" he winked and bolted for bills window. we both opened it and climbed out, locking hands before jumping down and running up the street. we stopped at the cabin, and ran inside to hide.
"eddie you know your gonna have to tell them one day or another, right? we can't hide away from our feelings eds, that's not how it works. they already know, the damage is already done. why are you so scared?" i asked, playing with his hair.
"because richie, i don't want the whole school knowing. God forbid one of them says something and the whole ass school finds out!" he has a worried look on his face.
"they wouldn't do that to us, trust me. and if they did, we'd get through it together, i promise." he smiled and kissed me.
"wait, so your ready to come out to them?" eddie asks.
"i have been for months, eds."
"then why didn't you?"
"i was waiting for you, my love" he smiled and kissed me once more. after a few minutes, eddie sighed.
"i think i'm ready, rich" he sits up to face me.
"you sure? i don't wanna rush you, babe"
"i'm ready, trust me" he smiles and takes my hand, leading me out of the cabin. i stop him and put my hands on his waist and pull him close.
"richie what are you doing?" he laughs. i pull him in and kiss him.
"richie why are you doing this?" he laughs a bit more.
"because i love you, eddie" i kiss him once more before being interrupted by a slap in the face. i turned to see bowers, standing there with his evil look.
"fuck" eddie sounds like he's crying. i listen as eddie pulls his inhaler out and presses the trigger but i keep my eyes on bowers.
"look what we have here, two faggots" henry spits at me.
"alright fuck off henry, you've had your fun"
"oh no tozier, the fun's just beginning..."