Chapter 24

[JIMIN'S POV]

I smiled like an idiot as I hung up the call. I rubbed my back as it seemed to hurt, but I didn't feel the pain much as my thoughts
weren't about it.

I was so happy, that Hana will be in Seoul that I kept thinking about it and got happy.

I got too hyped up and I even practised with over-enthusiasm which ended me up in this.

I sighed as I rubbed my nape, smiling.

I stood up and went to meet Tae who was sitting in the lounge.

"Hey Tae, inform the others that I'm going to meet Hana, so I might be late tonight" I informed.

He chuckled.

"Someone's happy after a long time" he commented.  

I smiled like an idiot.

"I don't know Tae I missed her like crazy this whole year" I admitted.

"When will you admit that you like her," he consulted.

My eyes widened as I shook my head vigorously. My heart started racing as I turned red. I looked at the ground."I don't like her Tae" I mumbled.

"When will you even admit it, damn my OTP is falling apart" he sighed.

"Even if I do, Hana won't and that's the truth" I explained as my heart ached.

No, I don't like her, you don't like her,
Jimin-ah she's your best friend, nothing more.

I convinced myself as I let out a sharp sigh. "I'll go to the Dorm and don't forget to remind the members that I'll be late" I repeated as I left the building and made my way to the dorm.

-

"Hey I'm on my way," I said as I glanced at the Romanson watch she gifted me.

I never knew it was a Romanson watch when she gave me the wrapped present, I realised how thoughtful she was when I opened it after I came to Seoul.

I smiled.

"Yeah I'm ready too, where are you taking me?" She asked.

"Uh, somewhere we can spend some time catching up on what I missed," I said.

"Whatever, take me to a great restaurant for dinner" she ordered.

I chuckled at her command.

"Why do you always care about eating dude!?" I asked her and she gasped dramatically.

"Yah, how dare you even say such insulting stuff!? Well never mind, I should've remembered that I'm talking to a guy who would rather stay starving" she said savagely.

I cackled as I stood in front of her Apartment. I went in and found her house on the 5th floor.

I rang the bell as I said, "I'm here" I said as I heard her gasp.

"Shit, you could've told me- wait I'll be there" she ensured as she hung up.

I smiled at her cuteness as I slid my hand in the pocket and stared at the ground waiting for her.

I shot up to take a glimpse at the figure who stood in front of me as the door flung open.

I found Hana wearing a plain pastel pink dress which ended halfway down her knees. Her hair was let down and she wore very light makeup.

I was surprised as her makeup skills improved so much.

"Your makeup skills have improved Hana-ssi, you look good" I complimented.