Chapter 41

"Hana Noona?" I heard a voice call out.

 I turned around to find Jungkook standing at the doorstep, bringing me food. I gave him a soft smile and he sighed in relief, before walking in.

 "I'm sorry kookie" I apologized, looking away. He slightly opened his mouth, before grinning.

 "It's fine Noona, I just came to check on you" he sweetly said.

 I smiled softly before ruffling his hair, making him chuckle. "You feeling better?" he asked and I nodded in reply.

 "Something you're looking foreward to?" he asked, as he started walking back, handing me the plate.

"Jimin told me that we both would go on a long walk tonight, so that's what I'm looking foreward to" I answered. His mouth formed an 'o' before giving a knowing smirk.

 "Noona what about this?" he asked, before bringing the index and middle finger of his hands, making a cross-section, making it look like.... a hashtag.

 My eyes widened and before I could utter a word, he winked at me and ran away.

 "Aish this boy" I mumbled, facepalming. 

"It's okay, come here my first love" I sighed, taking my plate and starting to relish the bliss of Jin oppa's food.

-

"May I come in?" I heard a voice call out, as I was wiping my glasses. 

"Yoongi oppa" I smiled softly before putting it on, as he slowly came in with a guitar and sat in the chair beside the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he kept the guitar on his lap.

 I nodded before replying, "Better than yesterday, maybe" I smiled as a wave of pain hit me. 

"Let's not talk about it" Yoongi oppa said and I nodded.

 "I've been practicing guitar for a while, I wanted to play it for you" he said.

 "I'm all ears" I said, smiling cheekily. 

I loved the way the boys were trying to make me feel comfortable and helping me to come out of the traumatic events of the previous.

He slowly started playing it and I was amazed. He was really good for an amateur.

I've seen Yoongi oppa play piano several times and I've never failed to get amazed by the way his fingers would do magic on the keyboard.

But this was something different. It showed his hardwork and sincerity in what he was doing.

I was looking intendly at him playing guitar and we would laugh cheekily everytime he would scoff missing a note. 

I started realising slowly, that I was living my good years with these boys. 

-

It was nearly 5 in the evening. I was unsurprisingly confused about what would happen this evening.

 I kept walking around the room, confused on what to wear. 

I slowly snapped my fingers, as I walked to the doorstep of the room and looked at the hall, searching for one of the boys.

 I found Hoseok Oppa sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. Yes, Hoseok oppa might be of help.

 Jiwoo Eonnie's a fashion designer and I've modelled several times for her own clothing line. Hoseok Oppa would have some good fashion sense.

 "Hoseok Oppa" I called out and he sat there looking into his phone like he never heard me.

 "Yah Hoseok-ah!" I yelled, keeping an angry face. He flinched hard and turned around facing me.

 "Hana-ya did you call me?" he asked, blankly. I nodded before grinning.

 "Come in, I need some help" I called him in. 

"What do you need help with?" He asked, as I jumped into the bed. 

"A simple dress or a Jean and tee?" I questioned. 

"On you? You mean which would suit you?" he asked and I impatiently nodded.

 "You're a beautiful girl Hana" he said and I rolled my eyes, making him laugh.

 "Tee shirt and Jeans" he answered and I nodded.

 "Glasses or no glasses?" I asked, pointing the specs I was wearing.

 "Glasses" he replied. I nodded before running into the restroom and getting changed.

 "Does this look good one me?" I asked as soon as I got out of the restroom. I was wearing a white tee shirt, while the sleeves and collar were pink in colour and a black torn jeans.

 "Perfect" He said, showing me a thumbs up.

 "Great" I said smiling. I grabbed my makeup bag, taking out my concealer. I got interrupted before I started with my makeup. 

"Hana go for a no makeup look" Hoseok oppa suggested.

 "My cheeks are swollen" I protested. 

He shook his head. "You'll be wearing your mask however and don't you remember why PD-nim made you go for a no makeup look everytime we would film our mvs?" He asked. 

"Because he wanted it be natural?" I asked.

 "Because you look the best without makeup" he justified.

 "You're beautiful the way you are Hana-ya. So don't wear Makeup today" he said and I nodded.

 He gave me a side hug. "I'm happy you're doing good" he said, before ruffling my hair and walking out.

 I smiled, before standing in front of the mirror, reminscing the first time I tried to do my makeup. The time Bang PD-nim offered me to become a model.

 Maybe, Hoseok Oppa was right, I told myself.

I combed my hair and everytime I looked into the mirror, it reminded me that not everyone is perfect, but is beautiful in their own way.

 I realised to embrace my imperfectness, afterall that is what brings out the beauty in me.