Chapter 23

*Republishing after Wattpad kept glitching. Again. Wattpad you're testing my patience to another level.*

"But Hana, I'm sure it's not gonna be the same with you" she broke the silence.

We went back to arranging the stuff after what she told 10 minutes back.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I was keeping a notebook inside her shelf.

I turned to her after I kept it in.

She chuckled.

"I've seen it, Hana, every time you look at him, the way he smiles at you, the invisible connection between you two, is completely known. You guys would be perfect together. I would ask you not to lose hope" she said.

I chuckled dryly.

"Jimin, he's great Arie. He's the best person one could ever meet and I'm glad I found him. I don't wanna ruin the best friendship of my life Arie, I really don't want to ruin it" I said.

She nodded.

" I understand how you're feeling, but stop avoiding him. It would just make things worse" she said.

I nodded.

"So, we had too much serious talk for a day. Let's go shopping, we need to get a lot of things" she said.

"Sure, let's get going," I said as I went to my room.

I took my sling pouch and threw my wallet in it. I washed my face and I changed into an oversized hoodie and denim jeans. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and I put my glasses on.

"Arie let's go!" I yelled as I exited my room.

She took a look at me and crossed her arms.

"What's your eye power?" she asked.

"It's -0.25," I said.

"Myopia right?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Take your glasses off. It's minor power Hana, You don't really need to wear glasses for that" she said.

I shook my head.

"Come on Arie, let's go," I said, smoothly avoiding what she asked me to do.

"Not till you take your glasses off," she said adamantly.

I groaned.

"What's it with you Areum, why are you making a fuss about it?" I yelled.

"You're beautiful Hana, enhance it," she said and took her handbag.

"Let's go, Hana," she said and we exited the house.

-

"Shopping was fun!" she exclaimed.

I sighed.

"It was but we're spending too much" I worried.

"Oh Hana, I've already seen some jobs available, we'll try for any of them," she said cheerfully.

"What if we don't-"

"Shut the negativity, we'll make it,"

she said confidently.

I sighed.

"No one can be so confident about it as you," I said as we entered our apartment.

I went in and plopped myself on the couch.

Arie kept the shopping bags in her room.

She came out and sat beside me.

"So it's 5 now" she reminded.