FIVE

♚♚♚

Sábado 6:00 P.M.

"Monica." Viena whispered as she entered the vault. The woman sat up and panted, looking at the girl. Monica could tell that the young girl was stressed but didn't say anything. "How are you doing?"

"Okay, I think." She responded. The side of her head was covered in blood, the red liquid staining her curly blonde hair. "Is everything okay?" Monica asked nervously. "You look like something's on your mind."

Viena locked eyes with the woman. "Somehow, one of my friends found out my identity. He just made me angry, that's all." Monica nodded. "Let's take a look at that wound."

Monica suddenly stood up. "No," she started limping to the door. "I- I have to get out of here."

Viena quickly blocked the exit. "What are you talking about? No, you have to stay here."

"Please," she pleaded. "I just need to use the bathroom."

Viena sighed. "All right, we just have to be careful, alright?" Monica nodded at the girl.

The eighteen year old wrapped her arm around Monica's waist and helped her out of vault, and carefully, without being seen, to the nearest bathroom.

"Bien. Bien Señor Torres. Muy bien." Exclaimed Nairobi, Hanoi at her side. Hanoi grinned at Nairobi as she smiled back, proud of their success. "We're changing the series. We'll change letters. Another country. Do it." She instructed.

Mr. Torres left the office, leaving Hanoi and Nairobi by themselves. "What do you think Berlín was talking about?" Hanoi asked her.

Nairobi looked at the boy sympathetically. "We all have a past right?" Hanoi nodded. "It seems like Berlín knows about hers, or some part of hers. But don't trust everything that man says, okay? Maybe he just said it because he knew it meant something to her." Nairobi patted his shoulder. "Don't stress about it."

"Can I tell you something?" He asked. Nairobi sat on the desk and nodded. "Viena and I were sort of seeing each other back in Toledo."

Nairobi chuckled. "I know."

"Qué? Seriously?"

"Sí, you two weren't as subtle as you thought." Nairobi said. "But I've noticed you've drifted away a bit."

Hanoi sighed. "We're okay now, I was just hurt for a bit. The night before the heist we both agreed we should end it so that it wouldn't jeopardize the heist."

"Well that's good right?" Nairobi asked. "When this is all over, you two can go away together."

Hanoi dropped his head. "No, she also told me she loved someone else."

Nairobi gasped and put her hand over her chest. "No way!" She exclaimed. "This is some soap opera shit."

Hanoi chuckled softly. "It's okay though, I just wished she had been honest with me from the beginning."

Nairobi stood up and grabbed the boy by the shoulders. "Listen, you're young. You have many, many years ahead of you. It might take some trial and error, but you will find the woman that's right for you, okay?" Hanoi smiled softly at the woman before nodding his head.