ELEVEN

♚♚♚

"Dirt!" Exclaimed Moscú. Hanoi rushed through the vault door to find the older man on his hands an knees smiling gleefully.

Behind him, Tokio and Helsinki came in too. Moscú was covered in dust, and had dirt in his hands as he was singing. "What is it?" Tokio asked him.

Hanoi grinned as Moscú stood up, letting the dirt sift through his fingers. "What's going on Moscú?" Helsinki asked.

"What we wanted!"

The boy laughed and turned to Tokio and smiled. The four of them hugged each other and danced around the room. With Bella Ciao playing through a radio, Berlín entered the vault with confusion. Then, when noticing what was going on, he started to sing along. He held the dirt in his hands as Hanoi looked around, impressed.

"What's going on?" Denver was there now and Hanoi pulled him inside the vault. Denver started singing with them all, and when Nairobi came to them, the got out of the vault and sang to the woman.

"What's going on?" She asked, all of them pointing at the hole in the ground. 

Then, she joined in once she saw the dirt and the festivities continued. As out of his comfort zone this was, Hanoi felt intense joy and happiness with these people. He laughed and danced, and sang along to the song as the blissful mood heightened. They grabbed onto each others' arms and danced in a circle, with Tokio throwing money at them. For once, Hanoi let go of his feelings and embraced the rush of euphoria. He ignored his feelings toward Berlín and instead was thankful that he was alive. 

Viena, still without any real sleep, sat silently with Nairobi in Berlín's office. She could tell he was thinking of what to do with Alison. 

"I think it's time to have a friendly chat with Alison Parker." He told them. Nairobi nodded and got up to get her.

Viena stayed in the office with Berlín, an uncomfortable silence filling the room. She folded her arms across her chest and felt her eyes droop.

"You need to sleep." Berlín told her. "We can't afford you to be sloppy because you're not sleeping."

She bit her lip. "I can't." She whispered. "I keep trying but I can't seem to sleep for more than thirty minutes."