Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

................................

Hello my lovely Readers.

Welcome to book 2 of Partners In The End.

I'm a little excited and nervous to be doing this second book. But anyway lets stop wasting time and get on with the story.

...............................

Side note ...

If you can't remember what weapons everyone has then please return to book 1 and check the end of chapters 38 and 39.

In chapter 29, Lotor weapons are the first future character and Acxa weapons are the second future guest. 

"Doctor, test subject five is fighting back. She won't let the others inject her" A doctor spoke with worry as he walked into the small office of the doctor leading the project. 

"I see, Let me try and talk with her" The leader doctor spoke in his voice low and harsh yet he had a slight kindness to it as he stood from his desk. He was tall and a big built, dark skin. A scar from left eye ending over his lips at an angle. Dark greenish yellow eyes and dark dull purple hair cut short.

"Sir, she only a year old. She can't eve say full words yet" the other doctor replied, standing uneasy over sending his boss in.

"Yes but she is smart for her age and she just scared, what child isn't scare over needles" The leading doctor answered reaching the doorway making his worker step outside in the hallway.

"Understood sir, Should I keep an eye on the children or leave it or Doctor Alfor" The other doctor replied as he looked to his boss.

"Alfor is watching the children, he shouldn't be apart of this project not with how he wished to take another route over this project" The doctor mumbled with slight worry as he looked to the older doctor.

"Sir" The other doctor asked tilting his head slowly.

"Coran keep an eye on the children and on Alfor actions, I do not agree with the direction he wants the project to route" The doctor ordered as he looked to the bright orange hair man who nervously played with his mustache.

"Understood" Coran answered feeling uneasy before walking away from his boos, heading towards the side room that held the two way mirror to the play room.

The lead doctor walked down the small halls turning into the old nurse room they turned into a lab, a small smile on his lips as he saw the one year old crying and fear in her eyes as she huddled into a corner of the room behind the medical trays trolley. 

He waved the other doctors to leave and they soon did clearly annoyed by the child making so much trouble for them.

He glanced around the room noticing it really looking like an experiment lab, no wonder the children didnt enjoy the room. Even he didn't feel comfortable in the room and he was the doctor not the patient. 

He pulled the trolley away placing it next to the bed noticing Katie tense a little before hugging her legs even tighter. He returned over to her before kneeling down before her, noticing her lift her head showing her teary hazel eyes.