Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Two years passed since Lotor and Acxa joined their group and a lot happened within those two years.

Three months after Lotor and Acxa joined the group, the group of humans who they were running from found the hotel and lead a group of zombies outside the gate. It only took the zombies a day to break the gate down and over took the place.

But within that day everyone got packed and was in the car's taking an old gardener gate to leave the hotel and soon they were all on the move again. The jeep and Honda didn't fit everyone that well meaning people had to sit on each other laps. Two would get the two care seats that held Paulo or Axel in them on their laps while they were in the two cars.

Then the Jeep broke down and no matter how hard Pidge and Hunk tried fixing or make semi replacement parts, it finally died. It took Shiro hard to lose the Jeep and well the Honda clearly wouldnt hold them all but then again the Honda wasnt in great shape either.

The group got to walking, halfing the best fighters so some stay walking with the less fighters of t he group and the other taking the Honda to a camping shop before grabbing camping backpacks for everyone to carry the stuff in.

All pairing up, one bag would carry the food, water and clothes. The other bag would carry the tent and blankets with anything else they might need. Of course pairs was made by couples.

Acxa and James.

Shay and Hunk with their son Paulo.

Matt and Keith with their daughter Axel.

Shiro and Pidge, well the two was forced into sharing a tent since everyone wasnt gonna miss the chance of seeing the two all cuddle up in the mornings, if they can sleep cuddled up in a car then they can do it in a tent too.

Krollia and Allura since they were still the single ladies.

Lotor and Coran since they were the single lads.

Lance and Romelle with their new son Blue.

The group got use to walking, the camping bags made it hard to fight or run but they got use to throwing their bags down to really fight when needed, most of the time they just had to deal with a single zombie now and them, sometimes mini groups.

Shay, Romelle, Coran and Allura would be push back with the two .. now three children as they were the weakest and needed the most protection. Acxa would stay with the children and weaker fighters to be last defence if the others couldn't reach them when trouble comes along. Acxa was a good actor so, if they went up against other humans she could act like a weak human before kicking their ass without mercy.

Shiro, Pidge, Keith and Matt became the main fighters of the group with Lance giving cover with his bow and arrow, running over to fight up close if the others were out numbered.

James, Hunk, Lotor and Krollia was the simple fighters who took care of any zombies that passed the main four or gave back up when needed the most. They were also the ones who kept eyes on the bags mostly when fighting.

The two main fighting groups took turn on patrolling the camp sites they make every couple days before walking away. They took times checking out buildings since now they have to make more supplies runs no longer able to carry as much as they could in the cars.