Chapter 17.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Da, its teddy, I'm bringing guests in. They asked to see you about their parents story, they said their names were" Teddy Griffin started to call out as she entered the small house being stopped as her father spoke from the kitchen doorway. 

"Paulo Garret, Axel Kogane, Blue McClain, Luka Altea Galra and you two at the end must be living proof that those two finally fucked. Damn, I owe Keith some money now. So, Mr and Miss Shirogane Holt, tell me the names of the reason I lost a good bet after all I am James Griffin and I already know why your all here" James smirked as he looked to the young adults all lined up before him in the front room while his own daughter stayed by the living room doorframe. Perks of moving to a camp that was made around a whole city, you got a real house to yourself.

"Da, those last names are the names of the gods you told me stories over .. are they not. The lost children you warned me might come, should I let uncle Thace know" Teddy spoke up surprised, looking straight to her da that warned her over the gods trapped on earth and how their children will one day become lost but never alone. Teddy was now eighteen years old, seventeen years ago she saw the backs of the gods who saved her long ago. She was now average height and slim with a fighting built like her mother. Light tan skin with a couple scars from when she gone out on runs to find survivors. Light blue eyes with a face of her mothers and light brown hair tied in a single plat.

"No need to rush, I have a feeling they'll be living in this city from now on unless they decide to live in the wild until their death. I can promise you children, no matter how hard and far you may look for your parents, you will never find them not if they don't wish to be found by you. But in this case, you won't want to find them" James sighed as he walked over to the old sofa, sitting down as he looked each child over.

"My name Is Galaxy Shirogane Holt, my mum and dad told me to come looking for our guardian spirt if they ever leave without us. Do you hold the answers we searching for" Galaxy spoke in a clam tone, Pidge old metal bat in its holder on his back and treated with care while used. He was seventeen years old and was close to his mum more then his dad. He is above average height with pale skin and cute freckles doted on his cheeks. Shining hazel eyes and smooth midnight black hair, he held his dad face shape just without a scar over his nose. 

"I'm Sky Shirogane Holt, how do you know our names. I thought guardian spirits were meant to be dead" Sky replied as she placed a hand on her hip leaning it slightly while looking directly at James like she was waiting to read his own soul if she could. She is sixteen years old and was closer to her dad then her mum. She was short for her age with fair skin without a single freckle on her body. She has long hazel hair tied in a side pony tail and gentle grey eyes with  her mother face. Her mum round nerdy glasses on her nose, looking after with care as she used them. The siblings a year apart making them have a rather close bond and almost act just like twins when growing up. 

"That what I told your parents but they never did listen to me half of the time and look at them now. I know your names because while I never met with them face to face after their last goodbye. We talked by letters thanks to my bird, we stayed close while keep a distance and I knew most of your names apart from the Shidge children it seems" James explained calmly as his daughter sat beside him. 

"You know about our parents, its clear your old friends if they trusted your full name to us. But where are they now, a year ago we woke up to find them all missing without a single note or clue. At first was waited before Galaxy told us about you. Why would they trust you with their secret" Axel Kogane replied as she crossed her arms and glaring at James. Axel was twenty years old and currently five months pregant with her first child. She was average height with a slim body and fair skin. Long silky black hair and small light brown eyes. She wore her father fingerless black leather gloves.