CHAPTER 6

PERCY p.o.v

I left the Forum and went straight to my room so I could think.

I remembered everything.

It was bittersweet, I remember my life and my memories but that ment I remembered Annabeth. I guess we were more than 'just friends'. Urghh... why does my life have to be so complicated!

Eight months ago all I wanted was a quiet life with Annabeth, but now all I want is to be in New Rome, go to college. And of course be with Reyna.

I really don't want to hurt Annabeth, but if I go back with her I won't be happy. Also I would hurt Reyna... This is so complicated, I can practically feel the fates laughing at me right now. Gods I hate them.

While I was thinking of ways to torture the fates I hear a knock on the door.

"Percy, are you ok?" It was Reyna.

"Yeah, i'm fine" I wasn't, but i'm not going to say that.

REYNA p.o.v

"Can I come in?" I ask, I was worried for Percy. This must be hard for him.

"Yes" I open the door and see him sitting on his bed, staring at the wall. I walk over and sit next to him. He continues staring at the wall, so I put my hand on his.

That got his attention.

he looks at me, his sea green eyes mesmerizing as ever.

"I, Reyna..." He says, he sounds so fragile. It's hard to believe this is the same guy who defeated Polybotes yesterday.

"I'm just worried about the prophecy." He says "I mean, what if I fail? what if somebody dies and I can't do anything about it?" I lean in and give him a short but sweet kiss, wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you Reyna" He says. And we just sit there is silence, enjoying each others company.

I woke up to the sound of someone breathing, I started to panic but then I remembered.

I was in Percy's room, lying on his chest with my hands around him. I blushed a deep shade of red, he looked so adorable when he slept. Suddenly he starts to stir and his eyes open. He sees me and smiles.

"Good morning my beautiful Praetor" I blush even more, if that's even possible. I will get him for that.

"Morning waterboy" I give him a peck on the lips and try to get up, but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back down.

"Percy, let me go!" But he doesn't. Instead he smirks and flips me around so that he's lying on top of me. He brings his face down so his mouth is next to my ear and whispers:

"And whats's the fun in that?" his husky voice sent shivers down my spine. He starts kissing my jaw and slowly moves down to my neck leaving small marks on my skin.

It felt amazing, I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday...

After some time he pulls away and offers his hand, I take it and he lifts me up.

"Come on, let's go get some pancakes" When he said that I could tell he was drooling slightly.

We walked to the pavilion hand in hand, some people saw us but I didn't mind. When we got there and sat down Frank raised his eyebrows.

"So, what's the deal with you two?" He asks. I look at Percy and he shrugs, there's no reason why we shouldn't tell him right? Luckily Percy speaks first.

"Well I don't know, we haven't really put a label on it yet." I couldn't have put it better myself. I give him a kiss on the cheek and continue eating my breakfast. Then Hazel who was eavesdropping decided to ruin it.

"Awwww! you guys are so cute!" Ughh, this is going to be a looong meal.

"So when did it happen?" She asks. I'll let Percy answer because I'm very hungry.

"Well, uh...I guess after the Feast." He says awkwardly.

"Ohhh, so that's where you guys were." She smirks and Percy gets a sudden interest in his pancakes. So that left me to answer Hazel's annoying questions.

"Umm... yeah." Hazel squeals and Frank just laughs. After answering what felt like a million annoying questions from Hazel we left the pavilion.

"So what do you want to do now?" Percy asks.

"I don't know, any ideas?" I was hoping he would think of something.

"Follow me" He says, taking my hand and pulls me towards the beach at the end of the Little Tiber.

PERCY p.o.v

I decided to take Reyna on an underwater tour courtesy of moi. So I told her to follow me towards the beach. I look down at her.

"Do you trust me" I ask, and she nods. I slowly pull her into the water, she looks suspicious at first but when she sees that she can breath she calms down. We submerge until we were completely under, Reyna gasps and points to all the cool thing around us and I chuckle.

After showing her all of the different things she turns to me.

"Thank you Percy, this is incredible!" I give her a smile.

"Anything for you" She laughs and punches me playfully on the shoulder.

"That was so cheesy" I smirk at her.

"It may be cheesy but it's true" She leans in and I fell the wonderful feeling of her lips on mine. The kiss starts slow but then we start going faster.

I lick her lips asking for entrance, she opens her mouth and I slip my tongue in. We battled for dominance and after some time I win, I explore her mouth licking her teeth.

She puts her hands on my hair making it more messy than it was already. I decided to test my luck and moved my hands slowly down to her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. She moaned and I smiled into the kiss.

After a long time we pull away and I give her a quick peck on the lips.

"We should get going, people are probably wondering were the two praetors went." She chuckles and nods. I grab her by the waist and bring us back to the shore.

Time skip-The Principia

"Hey Reyna?"I ask. We were doing some more paperwork and I was sooo bored.

"Yeah?" She wasn't really paying attention but I still kept talking.

"What are we exactly?" She looks up suddenly. Ha, now I got her attention.

"Umm... well I don't know, what do you want to be?"She asks so I get down on one knee.

"Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" I say. She puts a finger to her chin like she's thinking really hard, she finally stops and smiles.

"I would love to" I was really happy. I wrapped my arms around her and give her a short kiss.