The attack of the black mercy

Ounce we got home I quickly changed into my pjs and I was climbing into bed when Kara walked in.She was also still in her super suit.Hey she said walking in hey I said scotching over for her to sit.she flew over to my bed and gently landed right beside me.I immediately snuggled up right next her.She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on top of my head.I love you so much she said rubbing my shoulder I love you more I said.I didn't mean to make you cry at work I was just worried oh it's ok Supergirl said taking my hand I don't care if I'm crying or not.You know I'm kind of hungry I'm going to go get a snack before heading to bed you hungry?umm yeah I said as I followed her out the door.We Both walked into the kitchen together and while I took a seat at the island Kara got out a box of peanut butter crackers.I started eating them right as she opened the box.Kara walked around to the other side of the table and sat down next to me.She ate some as well and kissed my head a couple times.All of a sudden we herd something behind us.We quickly turned around but nothing was there.Kara spotted something on the coffee table.It was green and it looked extremely gross. She walked over to investigate it.I looked up and spotted a big plant like thing ready to pounce on top of her.Kara look out I yelled as I ran towards her and as the big plant pounced I pushed Kara out of the way so the plant could hit me instead.

I woke up in a totally different place that I recognized right away.It was my old room back when I was 5 years old.Sissy!!!!You're awake a little girl with blonde hair said I was shocked it couldn't be my little sister could it I thought.Hey sis I said getting up That was a pretty bad fall you took my sister said Mom dad safira is awake I herd footsteps coming down the hallway and the next thing I knew my parents walked in.Safira we're glad you're alright my mom said hugging me thank you I said confused now Swift you hungry yegh my sister said you hungry safira my dad said umm yeah I said as I followed my family out the door.We had a delicious breakfast and then my sister and I ran around outside for the rest of the day.It was so amazing that I didn't even think of Kara at all.Until she landed right in front of swift.I stood in front of my sister protectively.Safira thank goodness!!!She said out of breath who are you I said and how do you know my name.super girl stepped closer Safira it's me it's Kara you're mother Supergirl said you're not my mom I said Stepping back Safira swift time for lunch my mom yelled just a minute I yelled back.Safira who are you talking to my mom yelled I don't know I yelled my mom and dad both came running.Look safira sweet heart you need to come home Kara said stepping forward again I am home I said stepping back.My parents ran to our side.Mom pulled swift back and kept her at her side.safira this isn't real and you know it Kara said stepping closer this time I didn't back up.Your family needs you back home and I need you back home she said bending down to my level.Your right my mom is right I need to go home I turned to face my family.I love all of you so much I said running and hugging them all at Ounce.you will all be in my heart.I turned around and ran towards Kara I jumped right into her arms she hugged me tightly as a flash of light filled the air around me.

My eyes shot open and I looked around the room.I noticed I was in deo.I looked over and saw Kara crying onto Alex who was turning her around to show her that I was ok.Ounce Kara turned around and saw me looking at her she ran over to me and picked me up in her arms and didn't want to let go.Easy Kara she's a little weak and she needs to rest Alex said walking towards us.Can we at least move her some place more comfortable Supergirl said of course Alex said Follow me Kara gently picked me up in her arms and carried me out of the room I glared at the plant that attacked me as Kara walked by it.she carried me to my old hospital room.She laid me down on the bed and sat down on the floor next to the bed holding my hand tightly.An hour passed and I gained my strength back.I sat up and I found Kara curled up next to me.When she felt my body shift she woke up and looked at me lovingly.Hey how are you feeling she asked stroking my hair.Better I said stretching but I still feel out of it.Maybe I can help you with that come here she said holding out her arms for me to snuggle up into.I curled up in her arms and rested my head on her chest.Why did you do that Kara said you could of been killed I looked up into her blue green eyes and smiled.You matter to me more than anything else on earth I said I didn't care if I died trying to save you and I would do it again in a heartbeat.I gave Kara a heroic look that made her smile as tears of joy streamed down her face.She took me in her arms Ounce more as she continued to cry.You saved my life you know that she said letting go of me and kissing my forehead.yegh I know I said wiping some of her tears away with my hand.Please don't cry I said nuzzling her.I love you Supergirl and I'll always be there for you.Kara kissed my head in response and then hugged me again.I love you more she said.