Star rock poisoning

I fell asleep on the fly home so Kara put me to bed She pulled the covers over my body and kissed my cheek goodnight sweetie she whispered into my ear I love you.She left to go watch some tv before she went to bed.As I slept I felt my stomach tighten.my eyes shot open my stomach hurt so bad that I screamed in pain.Kara immediately ran into my room when I screamed.Safira baby what's wrong she asked my stomach hurts I said in pain I can't breathe and I'm sweating like crazy oh mommy it hurts so bad.I started crying it hurts so bad hey shhhh I'm here it's ok
She said stroking my head and taking my hand.She felt my forehead and immediately started to look worried.She wrapped me up in my favorite quilt and flew out the window with me cradled in her arms like a baby.We Soon arrived at the Luther children's hospital.Kara was still in her super suit and if they saw me then they would know her secret identity.Kara I said Putting my hand on her shoulder.What is it sweet girl she said walking into the parking lot.Your suit I said in pain if they recognize me then they'll know you're secret identity shhh I don't care about that I'm more concerned about you she said kissing my head.I gave her a worried look but she just brushed it off by kissing my head again.My stomach started to hurt even worse so I started coughing nonstop.I couldn't stop and when we arrived in the hospital a nurse took me out of Kara's arms and they tried to separate us which wasn't ok with Kara or me.I started squirming in the nurses arms trying to get free.Another nurse tried holding Kara back.I was fighting her until I didn't have any strength left.I felt my stomach hurt more and because of all the pain I gave in.The nurse managed to pick me up again I looked over at Kara who was still fighting the other nurse.Kara I said it's ok I'll be fine just let them take me.Kara gave me a worried look it's ok they're going to find out what's wrong with me Kara nodded and stopped fighting the nurse and watched them walk away with me.After a lot of tests and rest Kara was finally able to come and see me I was sitting up on my bed when she came running in.She picked me up in her arms and sat down on the bed and sat me on her lap.How are you feeling she asked I'm feeling better now that you're here I said with a sweet smile she smiled back as the dr walked in.Hello safira dr Star said The tests came back positive for star rock positioning don't ask me what it is because I don't know.Thank you dr Kara said holding me close your welcome Supergirl and your lucky to have a daughter like her she's incredibly strong dr Star said thank you Kara said again no problem he said as he left the room.I know what star rock is I said looking up at Kara what is it sweetheart she said in response it's a kind of rock that's from my home planet star beam and if I get to close to it then I get sick extremely sick it also will weaken me as well so I have to stay away from it.They used it on me when I was kidnapped I said It kind of sounds like what Kryptonite does to me Kara said.All of a sudden my super cougar hearing picked up on Lily yelling for help following the evil laughs of my birth mother rose.Oh no Lily I said jumping out of Kara's arms she's in trouble I've got to go save her no your always helping every one around you right now you just need to rest Kara said picking me up in her arms and laying me down gently on the bed I'll go save her ok she draped my quilt over me and kissed my cheek.I love you sweet pea I love you more I said nuzzling her I love you most Kara said I'll be back soon please be good oh and just in case if anything happens heres your collar and your necklace she said putting my necklace on me.she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back ok ok you have to go I said letting go of her.She walked out of the room and flew out the window.I turned on the tv and watched the live news coverage of her stopping rose and saving Lily who was in her house when rose attacked her.I smiled as I continued to watch.Dr Star was right Kara is lucky to have me but I'm more lucky to have her as a mom sure she's a super hero but that's not the reason why I love her.The first reason is She saved my life more times than I could count.The second is that she excepts me for who I am.I could write out a whole list of reasons why I love her as my mom and still have more to write down.I just wished there was something I could do to repay her but that could come later.first I have to find out where she had gone it's nearly morning and she still hasn't returned.