~Chapter Two~

They're meeting the Villains, It's Saturday

-------------------------------------------------

As I wait for the others I decide to fiddle with my knife. It's a wonderful blue! The others gave it to me on my birthday last year, it's my favourite thing i've ever gotten. After a while of waiting Phoenix shows up. I glace at Phoenix's wrist, Purple.

"Greetings." I bow ever so slightly, not taking my eyes off them.

"Hello. How are you?" Phoenix says, playing with the band on their wrist.

"Could be better." I say, chuckling.

"So the usual?" They laugh. I haven't heard them laugh in a while. I stare at them for a second before walking behind them, i've seen something in the bushes.

"Yeah. I hope the others come soon, It's cold out." I shiver, I probably should've worn something warmer.

As I approach the bushes I hear rustling. Just as i'm about to look in the bush a man jumps out. He's wearing a black and grey suit, a mask covering his face. He tackles me, laughing. So many questions come to mind, is this Twice? I was told of his antics.

"I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess your Twice?" I say, getting up and dusting myself off.

"Yes! No!" He says, still laughing. "I'm Twice, I presume your Iida Tenya? Oh! And Phoenix! Hi Phoenix!" Phoenix gives a small wave and quietly laughs, rubbing the back of their neck.

"How does he know you Phoenix?" By now I'm not mad, just confused. How do they know each other? They nervously chuckle and fidget.

"I uh. I live with them. My Dad's a villain there." They quietly walks away from us and into the Forrest to where I presume is the meeting point.

"They didn't tell you..? Aren't you the leader?" Twice emphasized the leader part. He seems to have a point, none the less I don't care, we all have secrets. I knew their Father was a villain I just didn't know they lived there.

~timeskip the when they all are at the meeting~

Phoenix was paired with Dabi, Venom with Twice, Jasmine was with Toga, Mr compress was talking with Kurogiri and I was stuck with Shigaraki.

"So, I'm not going to be much help, perhaps if you send me with Mineta and only Mineta I could kill him then blame it on the villains? Nobody would miss him." I mutter, I'm starting to sound like Midoriya. Shigaraki thinks for a moment before agreeing with my statement, I'll be sent to the Fire zone with Mineta.

"What about that Venom kid? He doesn't have a quirk, what's so special about him? What use would he be." Shigaraki remarked. Now, this statement made me mad. The whole reason he's a villain is because he was tormented by his Father for being quirkless, he and his brother had run away because of their Father.

"We discussed this Yesterday, he's decided to tag along, he's going to attempt and lure a student to him, he's going to act hurt then poison the student. We were thinking of Hagakure, people wouldn't notice seeing as she's invisible, teleport her to the fire zone with us, Venom will be waiting for her. And if that fails he'll use his gun. Also, I'd prefer if if you don't say that again, despite him being quirkless he's still an amazing member of our team, he's just as talented as you. " I had convinced him to let Venom join us. He said I'd need to, after Mineta is dead, return to the main area and 'escape' to tell the pros, then All Might would come. Plus, if I did that it would remove all suspicion of me being a traitor.

----------------

It was Monday. The attack was happening of Friday. The thought of people dying made me experience great amounts of joy. Even though I couldn't express this feeling in public I still could daydream about all the blood soon to be shed, the screams of my 'classmates' the look of horror as I draw. Just thinking about it makes me giddy.

Just as I was about to get to the good part, the part where I stab the shit out of Deku, Aoyama walks up to me, I wonder what he wants. Believe it or not he's the only one in this class I can stand. Sure, he can be creepy at times but thats what I like about him, He's not afraid to do things, I like that in a friend!

"Hello Iida! How are you?" He says, shooting me his signature smile.

"Greetings Aoyama, I'm good, thanks for asking, how are you?" I fake a smile and offer him to sit. (They're at lunch by the way, The dekusquad has gone away for now, they had things to do)

"Oh, I'm perfectly perfect Iida! Thank YOU for asking!" He smiles at me again. This time it's different though. His smile isn't a happy smile, I can tell.

He's lying.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 851